Donte Williams

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

GrandpaDuck
Senior

Re: Donte Williams

Post by GrandpaDuck »

Everyone including me, mentioned improvement towards the end of the year, but we should slightly temper that by remembering that Oregon faced the best QBs (by a mile) in the front half of the conference schedule.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Doesn't look like we have to worry about him leaving USC as they just hired Oregon State's DB coach in the same capacity.
maxduck
Senior

Post by maxduck »

Trojans are not happy. From Scott Wolf

I haven’t been around Burns since 2005 but I know Pete Carroll talked Tampa Bay defensive coordinator Monte Kiffin into taking him off his hands in 2006.

That was a disaster and Burns last only one season. He has since been at schools like Kansas State, Arizona State, Cal and Oregon State. He is an OK hire.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

With who he has coming in to play CB, I think Williams is smart enough to know that if they perform well, he'll keep his job and/or get a promotion.
Juice
Four Star Recruit

Post by Juice »

GrandpaDuck wrote:Everyone including me, mentioned improvement towards the end of the year, but we should slightly temper that by remembering that Oregon faced the best QBs (by a mile) in the front half of the conference schedule.
The exception being Manny Wilkins.