Senior

LMJ to open a restaurant in Beaverton

Post by Merganzer »

lukeyrid13
All-American
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Re: LMJ to open a restaurant in Beaverton

Post by lukeyrid13 »

Well I love killer burger and LmJ so I’ll make sure to stop in there.

Does that mean he now lives in the area? I’ve met several ducks: Dennis Dixon, garren strong, j-will, Carson York, ifo etc. in the Beaverton area. Tim day also works at Nike but I haven’t see him
duckduckgoose
Five Star Recruit

Post by duckduckgoose »

lukeyrid13 wrote:Well I love killer burger and LmJ so I’ll make sure to stop in there.

Does that mean he now lives in the area? I’ve met several ducks: Dennis Dixon, garren strong, j-will, Carson York, ifo etc. in the Beaverton area. Tim day also works at Nike but I haven’t see him
Ditto that! Killer Burger and LMike are awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Merganzer
Senior

Post by Merganzer »

Right in my neighborhood. It's taking over the location that "WOW Burger" was in for a while, but never built up any regular business. It's next to "Jamba Juice" and a Winco is close by.
GoDucksTroll
Sophomore

Post by GoDucksTroll »

I've never been to a Killer Burger, which is surprising considering our burger addiction, and I've been meaning to go try it. Looks like this will give me an excuse to check it out.
mrpd21
Five Star Recruit

Post by mrpd21 »

GoDucksTroll wrote:I've never been to a Killer Burger, which is surprising considering our burger addiction, and I've been meaning to go try it. Looks like this will give me an excuse to check it out.
Get the PBPB (Peanut Butter Pickle Bacon) Burger. Might sound gross but it's really tasty. My wife thought I was weird for getting it, she tried a bite of mine and instantly wished she ordered the same.
GoDucksTroll
Sophomore

Post by GoDucksTroll »

mrpd21 wrote:
GoDucksTroll wrote:I've never been to a Killer Burger, which is surprising considering our burger addiction, and I've been meaning to go try it. Looks like this will give me an excuse to check it out.
Get the PBPB (Peanut Butter Pickle Bacon) Burger. Might sound gross but it's really tasty. My wife thought I was weird for getting it, she tried a bite of mine and instantly wished she ordered the same.
Thanks, that's the one I was thinking of trying!
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

mrpd21 wrote:
I tried it once and it was one of the worst things I've ever tried. Oddly enough I'm in the small minority with that though, everyone else I know that's tried it loves it.