DAT arrested

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

Phalanx
Senior

Re: DAT arrested

Post by Phalanx »

I don't smoke weed - I hate drugs in general - but when I was in college I worked with this Indian music major who told me all about how to grow it and harvest it (apparently the best time is during a full moon), etc and that if I ever wanted to become a stoner, I was living in the mecca for it. I always thought it was too bad someone like him couldn't apply that same meticulous regimen to farming or something more constructive. It would be funny to see a debate on here about who can get the better yield on an acre of broccoli or blueberries. Probably i would would need to go to a Beaver's site for that. :lol:
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

Tray Dub wrote:This is a fun topic for us to argue about.

I've never grown myself, but having googled it and read a couple blogs, it seems to really depend on lighting, and the upper estimates for a plant were at around three pounds.
This is where cultivating a strain over time helps, as does things like the nutrients you use (thanks osu) to do things like decrease the inter-nodal length to create less stem and more bud. Initially as states opened things up, a lot of the people with all this knowledge were and have been extremely hesitant to get involved with it so they remain a part of that black market.
bdkipe
Two Star Recruit

Post by bdkipe »

This is why I LOVE this board. Come to debate the merits of IZR v OZR and pistol v true shotgun, stay for the #HotWeedGrowingTalk!
FlDuckFan
All Pac-12
GM: Orlando Magic GM

Post by FlDuckFan »

bdkipe wrote:This is why I LOVE this board. Come to debate the merits of IZR v OZR and pistol v true shotgun, stay for the #HotWeedGrowingTalk!
IZR v OZR all depends on personnel, if you have faster backs that can get to the outside you want to run an OZR. A guy like DAT is going to get to the edge way before the backside pursuit can get a great angle and tear up the sideline while a RB like LMJ is going to hit the line fast and keep his eyes up to see which lane opens up first. Now guys like CJ Verdell are perfect for a more power/trap scheme he's going to hit the los hard and fast at a predetermined spot, if the hole is there he's getting 4+ if it's not he'll at least fall forward for a yard or 2.
Now that is all on RB's but your offensive line will also dictate which scheme you should run.
Weston
Three Star Recruit

Post by Weston »

"The weed of today is not the same the weed of my youth, buying three finger lids for $10 full of leaves, stems and seeds." Whoa! Read that and flashed on my dorm days. The "lid man" would come to our dorm (Dyment, Walton) once a week and get on the intercom to announce his presence in the lobby. $6, $8, $10 3-finger lids with all the stems and seeds you could eat. $15 if you wanted to spring for the good stuff. Bud? What's that? And now that I've gotten older when I wasn't looking, I can't partake any longer. Tried it a couple of years ago and it made me paranoid as hell. Common, from what I've found on the interwebs, but very weird.
brich75
Senior

Post by brich75 »

bdkipe wrote:This is why I LOVE this board. Come to debate the merits of IZR v OZR and pistol v true shotgun, stay for the #HotWeedGrowingTalk!
Pistol vs shotgun is solely scenario based. If you are in public you are going to want a pistol you can conceal but it takes lots of time and practice to be affective/accurate with a handgun (especially in a gun fight) shotgun however is more of a point a pull you usually hit whatever you look at, however it is hard to conceal and doesn’t hold as many rounds in general.
Phalanx
Senior

Post by Phalanx »

brich75 wrote:
Pistol vs shotgun is solely scenario based. If you are in public you are going to want a pistol you can conceal but it takes lots of time and practice to be affective/accurate with a handgun (especially in a gun fight) shotgun however is more of a point a pull you usually hit whatever you look at, however it is hard to conceal and doesn’t hold as many rounds in general.
Finally, some useful information! :lol:
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

brich75 wrote:
brich75
Senior

Post by brich75 »

Duck07 wrote:
brich75 wrote:
Hahaha
pezsez1
All Pac-12

Post by pezsez1 »

That's how I carry my spare floor lamp.
Willie Taggart is a dick.
brich75
Senior

Post by brich75 »

pezsez1 wrote:That's how I carry my spare floor lamp.
Did it come in a wood box labeled “fragile” because it was a major award and is shaped like a leg? Asking for a friend .
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

Listened to Iron Mike on the Joe Rogan podcast, and he's own a weed store now. He's talking about building a resort in Arizona, that's for adults and it serves weed. Sounds like a great weekend get away to me.