Twitter rumors(fwiw)

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

EncinitasDuck
Five Star Recruit

Re: Twitter rumors(fwiw)

Post by EncinitasDuck »

lukeyrid13 wrote:I’m a front runner when it comes to women’s sports , but our basketball team this year and our softball team last year were legitimately fun to watch.
Add to that our Women's Volleyball team. They have been very good in recent years and should be even better this year with arguably their best recruiting class ever.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

nogerO wrote:
OregonFan4Life wrote:
Phalanx wrote:I love twitter rumors! I don't care if it's true. Just keep me excited in the offseason. I am not a women's basketball fan.
You're missing out! Women's basketball isn't what it used to be where it seemed like they could only score when wide open and would dribble there way into a right handed layup with little to no vertical. Nowadays we have 6'1" high school girls dunking in traffic. Women play the game a lot more smoothly and with a natural flow (no pun intended) similar to what you see in quality men's basketball. Oregon women's is especially fun to watch and there's multiple skilled players. Of course you won't get the Kenny Wooten type blocks but these are legit athletes in women's basketball with really good skill. I will admit though, 5-10 years ago, women's basketball was hard to watch.

I never thought I'd post about women's basketball on the football forum, that to me is definite proof of how much better women's basketball is.
I'd like to see a video link to a 6' 1" high school woman dunking in traffic. Have to call BS on that one
https://youtu.be/Wv4reb-8heA
gogreen55
Senior

Post by gogreen55 »

OregonFan4Life wrote:
nogerO wrote:
OregonFan4Life wrote:
Phalanx wrote:I love twitter rumors! I don't care if it's true. Just keep me excited in the offseason. I am not a women's basketball fan.
You're missing out! Women's basketball isn't what it used to be where it seemed like they could only score when wide open and would dribble there way into a right handed layup with little to no vertical. Nowadays we have 6'1" high school girls dunking in traffic. Women play the game a lot more smoothly and with a natural flow (no pun intended) similar to what you see in quality men's basketball. Oregon women's is especially fun to watch and there's multiple skilled players. Of course you won't get the Kenny Wooten type blocks but these are legit athletes in women's basketball with really good skill. I will admit though, 5-10 years ago, women's basketball was hard to watch.

I never thought I'd post about women's basketball on the football forum, that to me is definite proof of how much better women's basketball is.
I'd like to see a video link to a 6' 1" high school woman dunking in traffic. Have to call BS on that one
https://youtu.be/Wv4reb-8heA
Too bad that dunker will be going to Stanford.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

And she’s like their 4th highest rated recruit. Stanford’s recruiting class is killer.