Twitter rumors(fwiw)

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

duckfan96
Senior

Twitter rumors(fwiw)

Post by duckfan96 »

That cota is transferring to Oregon? Anyone hear anything in this?
jimmy12
Senior

Re: Twitter rumors(fwiw)

Post by jimmy12 »

lukeyrid13
All-American
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Post by lukeyrid13 »

I don’t think we have room even if he wanted to.
lmduck

Post by lmduck »

IF TRUE- i would think they would figure out a way to make room.
StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Post by StevensTechU »

lmduck wrote:IF TRUE- i would think they would figure out a way to make room.
Idk how many times we can say this, though.
lmduck

Post by lmduck »

StevensTechU wrote:
lmduck wrote:IF TRUE- i would think they would figure out a way to make room.
Idk how many times we can say this, though.
Totally agree- first issue is that it is a twitter 'RUMOUR' and nothing more at this moment.
DuckMastaFunk
Five Star Recruit

Post by DuckMastaFunk »

If true, he’s sitting out a little year unless he can get a hardship exemption.
jimmy12
Senior

Post by jimmy12 »

Where is Hines?
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

jimmy12 wrote:Where is Hines?
Shhh... (He Ain't Comin')

But Cota might, maybe.

I'm starting to stop thinking about the ramification of the the possibility than on any given day, the a potential high impact recruit might (or might not) move the needle, nee', make the earth move in a significant manner (Or break the hearts of erstwhile fans).
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

nogerO
Senior

Post by nogerO »

But it was on the internet! It must be true! :roll: :roll: :roll:
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
Phalanx
Senior

Post by Phalanx »

I love twitter rumors! I don't care if it's true. Just keep me excited in the offseason. I am not a women's basketball fan.
GrandpaDuck
Senior

Post by GrandpaDuck »

Phalanx wrote:I love twitter rumors! I don't care if it's true. Just keep me excited in the offseason. I am not a women's basketball fan.
Heresy! UO is a Women's Basketball School, and has been for as long is I can remember (3 months on a good day). The other sports are time fillers where we are likely to get our arses kicked.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Phalanx wrote:I love twitter rumors! I don't care if it's true. Just keep me excited in the offseason. I am not a women's basketball fan.
You're missing out! Women's basketball isn't what it used to be where it seemed like they could only score when wide open and would dribble there way into a right handed layup with little to no vertical. Nowadays we have 6'1" high school girls dunking in traffic. Women play the game a lot more smoothly and with a natural flow (no pun intended) similar to what you see in quality men's basketball. Oregon women's is especially fun to watch and there's multiple skilled players. Of course you won't get the Kenny Wooten type blocks but these are legit athletes in women's basketball with really good skill. I will admit though, 5-10 years ago, women's basketball was hard to watch.

I never thought I'd post about women's basketball on the football forum, that to me is definite proof of how much better women's basketball is.
nogerO
Senior

Post by nogerO »

OregonFan4Life wrote:
You're missing out! Women's basketball isn't what it used to be where it seemed like they could only score when wide open and would dribble there way into a right handed layup with little to no vertical. Nowadays we have 6'1" high school girls dunking in traffic. Women play the game a lot more smoothly and with a natural flow (no pun intended) similar to what you see in quality men's basketball. Oregon women's is especially fun to watch and there's multiple skilled players. Of course you won't get the Kenny Wooten type blocks but these are legit athletes in women's basketball with really good skill. I will admit though, 5-10 years ago, women's basketball was hard to watch.

I never thought I'd post about women's basketball on the football forum, that to me is definite proof of how much better women's basketball is.
I'd like to see a video link to a 6' 1" high school woman dunking in traffic. Have to call BS on that one
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
lukeyrid13
All-American
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Post by lukeyrid13 »

I’m a front runner when it comes to women’s sports , but our basketball team this year and our softball team last year were legitimately fun to watch.