GM: Boston Celtics GM

Weight changes

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
midwestduck82
Three Star Recruit

Re: Weight changes

Post by midwestduck82 »

Habibi-Likio up to 216 and Verdell up to 209. It's good to see the RBs gain some lbs. I think we will hear "Habibi-Likio in for the score" a lot this fall.

DJ Johnson up to 270. Is he projected to play the big DE? I thought he was recruited to be an edge rusher.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

Well wherever DJ's playing Troy Dye had nice things to say about him in practice the other day which only bodes well for us.
GoDucksTroll
Sophomore

Post by GoDucksTroll »

midwestduck82 wrote:Habibi-Likio up to 216 and Verdell up to 209. It's good to see the RBs gain some lbs. I think we will hear "Habibi-Likio in for the score" a lot this fall.

DJ Johnson up to 270. Is he projected to play the big DE? I thought he was recruited to be an edge rusher.
DJ Johnson was the first thing I noticed. I'm not too surprised, because he looked very large in the Redbox Bowl. His brother PJ, who left Arizona early for the draft, is 6'4" 320.

2018 DJ Johnson

2017 DJ Johnson

I'm wondering what his role will be going forward. With Avalos we'll have a slightly different defense, but I could still see him as a rush OLB - everyone talks about what a freak athlete Johnson is.

I was glad to see some significant weight gain from Bryan Addison, it's rare to find an effective receiver who looks like a skeleton.
DuckMastaFunk
Five Star Recruit

Post by DuckMastaFunk »

Down 59 lbs in a handful of months? Sign me up for the Malaesala Aumavae-Laulu weight loss program! :lol:
JIDuck97
Four Star Recruit

Post by JIDuck97 »

DuckMastaFunk wrote:Down 59 lbs in a handful of months? Sign me up for the Malaesala Aumavae-Laulu weight loss program! :lol:
Same here!
DuckNV
One Star Recruit

Post by DuckNV »

JIDuck97 wrote:
DuckMastaFunk wrote:Down 59 lbs in a handful of months? Sign me up for the Malaesala Aumavae-Laulu weight loss program! :lol:
Same here!
Completely off topic:
Probably wasn't KETO for these guys, but I lost 40 in 3 months (started at 215). I don't eat strictly KETO now, but have kept the weight off nine months later. Pretty amazing changes in blood pressure and lipids too. I can only imagine what the drop would have been if I hadn't been at my desk 8-10 hours a day.