Alumni at the spring game?

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

Alan
Senior

Alumni at the spring game?

Post by Alan »

Is there any availablity to a list of past Ducks who attended the game? I hope there were not many there who didn't get a field pass. Of course Marcus, Masoli (sp), Dixon, I saw Chris Miller in a pic posted here. I would think LMJ was there? Buckner or Armstead (sp)? Who did Marcus hug in the twitter video? He was about 6 or 8 inches shorter than Marcus with tree trunks for legs and a full Afro. I have an idea but he wasn't that visible in the video and didn't have a Mohawk. Maehl of course, niece to see a pic of him, maybe my all time favorite wr, Ifo, sad ending but good to see. I love seeing Zimmerman, love the "legends" show, did Ngata make it since he just retired? Any others that should be noted? I heard one report say there was I've 200 recruits and ex players in attendance, this staff is amazing! How can this not translate on to the field on game day! Final thought, I heard the official attendance was 35,100, which blew away all other Pac 12 schools I wonder how that stacks up nationally? Bama? Clemson? Ohio St? Michigan? Texas? Oklahoma? Yup, might be a little excited about Duck football again, lol.
lukeyrid13
All-American
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Re: Alumni at the spring game?

Post by lukeyrid13 »

Masoli is probably the shorter Afro guy you’re referring to.
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

lukeyrid13 wrote:Masoli is probably the shorter Afro guy you’re referring to.

Pretty sure it wasn't masoli, by Afro I meant his hair, he was certainly a dark skinned Afro-American but he was sporting a Afro hair style, I was thinking it could have been Barner without the Mohawk. I will see if I can figure out how to copy and paste the video here.
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

This guy? Video of course.
EncinitasDuck
Five Star Recruit

Post by EncinitasDuck »

Alan wrote:
lukeyrid13 wrote:Masoli is probably the shorter Afro guy you’re referring to.

Pretty sure it wasn't masoli, by Afro I meant his hair, he was certainly a dark skinned Afro-American but he was sporting a Afro hair style, I was thinking it could have been Barner without the Mohawk. I will see if I can figure out how to copy and paste the video here.
Kenyon Barner
StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Post by StevensTechU »

Yea, that was Kenjon* Barner.

I saw other pics including Dixon, Fouts, Tyree Robinson, Brandon and (I think) Stetson Bair, The One And Only Jeff Lockie, Bronson Yim, Dillon Mitchell (he counts, right?), and a bunch of guys I don't recognize.

https://nbc16.com/sports/ducks/photos-o ... ing-game#/
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

Anthony Newman, Garren Strong, Ifo Ekpre-Olumu.
kingk1
One Star Recruit

Post by kingk1 »

Kenny Wheaton was there as well.
FlDuckFan
All Pac-12
GM: Orlando Magic GM

Post by FlDuckFan »

Was hoping to see my favorite back up QB but then remembered he's on UCLA's staff..
Greenblood
Senior

Post by Greenblood »

It was definitely noteworthy to me how Masoli has now been embraced.
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

Greenblood wrote:It was definitely noteworthy to me how Masoli has now been embraced.
Interesting point, he was a grad transfer who had trouble getting in and came in late and later caught with pot in the car, before it was legal, lol. Makes me wonder who else may be taken back into the fold? Not that Masoli was ever out of the fold. Colt? Was DT ever out of the fold, in the wrong place at the wrong time at least twice. Carrington?........ Cliff? Who was the Duck player a few years back who stole a computer at a frat party? Maybe I just need more coffee this morning! Lol.
StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Post by StevensTechU »

Alan wrote:
Greenblood wrote:It was definitely noteworthy to me how Masoli has now been embraced.
Interesting point, he was a grad transfer who had trouble getting in and came in late and later caught with pot in the car, before it was legal, lol. Makes me wonder who else may be taken back into the fold? Not that Masoli was ever out of the fold. Colt? Was DT ever out of the fold, in the wrong place at the wrong time at least twice. Carrington?........ Cliff? Who was the Duck player a few years back who stole a computer at a frat party? Maybe I just need more coffee this morning! Lol.
It was Masoli who stole the laptop. Darren Thomas was the one who got caught with weed.

Cliff Harris and Colt will be in and out of prison for the rest of their lives, most likely, so I wouldn't anticipate either being 'brought back in.' We'll see about Darren. Perhaps with time.
FlDuckFan
All Pac-12
GM: Orlando Magic GM

Post by FlDuckFan »

StevensTechU wrote:
Alan wrote:
It was Masoli who stole the laptop. Darren Thomas was the one who got caught with weed.

Cliff Harris and Colt will be in and out of prison for the rest of their lives, most likely, so I wouldn't anticipate either being 'brought back in.' We'll see about Darren. Perhaps with time.
What happened with DT ? I heard there was somewhat of a rift or people not liking him but no explanation was given.
StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Post by StevensTechU »

No idea. The only rift I'm aware of is Keanon Lowe, who said he would "never support the program again if Helfrich is fired." Goodbye, Keanon, we hardly cared about yee.
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

FlDuckFan wrote:
StevensTechU wrote:
Alan wrote:

What happened with DT ? I heard there was somewhat of a rift or people not liking him but no explanation was given.
I don't think DT was caught with weed, he was in the car when Masoli was caught with weed in his car and DT was also in the car when the "we smoked it all" incident happened. I may be wrong.