NDSU/OREGON 2020

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

JBB
Two Star Recruit

Re: NDSU/OREGON 2020

Post by JBB »

:lol: How many posts have been removed?

Travel plans won’t include portlandia. It’s no longer beautiful. I lived there when it was. It’s not the beauty of the the land that disappeared. The beauty of washington state has diminished greatly over the years as well.

The Monte Carlo being run by the GAM had the biggest Oregon spread a few days ago 34-17. Total score over the entire Monte Carlo shows a narrow Bison win.

No NDSU news allowed. :lol: NDSU is still making the news however. Visiting the White House again, working on games at the USBank stadium etc.

in the tailgate lots Iowa fans were the most condescending before the game, Minnesota fans the most self-loathing after. Kansas State fans were in shocked disbelief and handed out beers in a daze. Iowa State fans were used to it so they really didn’t change and Kansas fans didn’t even realize they had a game. Wonder what Oregon fans will be like?
JBB
Two Star Recruit

Post by JBB »

oregon fans are holding their own in the bisonvill.com discussion about this game. Not sure if anybody from here is participating. It’s their opinion the Oregon talent, coaching schemes etc leave NDSU with no chance.

QB11SD set the line at Oregon -13. I expect to see something like that too. That could be a tantalizing proposition depending on the juice. The money line will be very interesting too. Over the course of last season the GAM churned out $2,095 identifying miss priced games at 5 Dimes.

I reference the thread because there is some pretty detailed discussions going on I thought you might be interested.

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthr ... ost1411037

If game day is there for this one it will be great. They have been in Fargo a few times and Brookings SouthDakota for the huge Border Battle game with NDSU/SDSU last year. Oregon won the Rose Bowl and The Bison are defending National Champs. They are already talking about this game in the National conversation. Has Game Day ever been to Eugene?
stlDUCKfan
Pac-12 Prediction Winner!

Post by stlDUCKfan »

JBB wrote:oregon fans are holding their own in the bisonvill.com discussion about this game. Not sure if anybody from here is participating. It’s their opinion the Oregon talent, coaching schemes etc leave NDSU with no chance.

QB11SD set the line at Oregon -13. I expect to see something like that too. That could be a tantalizing proposition depending on the juice. The money line will be very interesting too. Over the course of last season the GAM churned out $2,095 identifying miss priced games at 5 Dimes.

I reference the thread because there is some pretty detailed discussions going on I thought you might be interested.

If game day is there for this one it will be great. They have been in Fargo a few times and Brookings SouthDakota for the huge Border Battle game with NDSU/SDSU last year. Oregon won the Rose Bowl and The Bison are defending National Champs. They are already talking about this game in the National conversation. Has Game Day ever been to Eugene?
LOL yea a few times. Like 11? Crazy this little old school in the PNW can get that attention huh?

There's this guy named Lee Corso and he and the Duck have a special relationship. You should look into it.

Here's an article from 2 years ago talking about all the times Gameday has been in Eugene:
https://www.ducksports.com/news/2018091 ... ough-years
GoDucksTroll
Sophomore

Post by GoDucksTroll »

Lol has Oregon hosted Gameday?

26 total appearances and10 times hosting, which is 7th most out of all programs.

I doubt they go there twice in a row, since a top-5 match-up in big boy football is happening the following week.
ATLBison
One Star Recruit

Post by ATLBison »

stlDUCKfan wrote:
JBB wrote:oregon fans are holding their own in the bisonvill.com discussion about this game. Not sure if anybody from here is participating. It’s their opinion the Oregon talent, coaching schemes etc leave NDSU with no chance.

LOL yea a few times. Like 11? Crazy this little old school in the PNW can get that attention huh?

There's this guy named Lee Corso and he and the Duck have a special relationship. You should look into it.
We have a Bison as our mascot. HIS NAME IS CORSO. You should look into it.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

ATLBison wrote:We have a Bison as our mascot. HIS NAME IS CORSO. You should look into it.
Cool story.

ATLBison
One Star Recruit

Post by ATLBison »

Duck07 wrote:
ATLBison wrote:We have a Bison as our mascot. HIS NAME IS CORSO. You should look into it.
Cool story.

Cool story, your duck ain’t named Corso.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

ATLBison wrote: Cool story, your duck ain’t named Corso.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's cool you have a crush on our bff.
thebootfitter
One Star Recruit

Post by thebootfitter »

Duck07 wrote:
ATLBison wrote: Cool story, your duck ain’t named Corso.
It's cool you have a crush on our bff.
Ha! This thread is funny. But approaching painful.

Yeah... well, my best friend is the nephew of Lee's prom date from his Junior year of high school, and he told me that Lee doesn't really care about the Ducks or the Bison. He just likes the entertainment value his antics offer the ESPN viewers. So there! :-p
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

stlDUCKfan wrote:

Here's an article from 2 years ago talking about all the times Gameday has been in Eugene:
https://www.ducksports.com/news/2018091 ... ough-years
Apparently North Dakota is new to the interweb, broadcast tv, etc.

You know, little advancements beyond smoke signals, telegraph, and the Pony Express.
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

JBB
Two Star Recruit

Post by JBB »

11 times! Wow. Had no idea. Why would NDSU fans know anything about your big boy program? Outside this game Oregon is of no interest to us. If Game Day bothers to show up it will be because of NDSU and the excitement around The Bison not another routine trip to Eugene. It’s a David/Goliath match-up. It wasn’t Goliath that made that story what it is. Oregon will simply be the backdrop for their beloved Bison! Oregon is the foil. The BISON are the story.

The buy-out is 1 MILLION DOLLARS. 1/28 of this years Oregon athletic budget.

The Ducks just pulled ahead of NDSU in the GAM Monte Carlo by 2 pts. It’s been run 14 times. Today You will need more than 2 if you plan on accepting a proposition for an NDSU win. It’s close so the odds on the money line could be very attractive in favor of The BISON.

Ducks Team speed is a problem. The Ducks may have more speed than any team NDSU has played.

A buy-out = Oregon Ducks Forfeiture
Last edited by JBB on Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
JBB
Two Star Recruit

Post by JBB »

Lots of stories nationally about this game. Duck duck search if interested.

This isn’t the Montana game. Is it worth 1 million to keep your national championship hopes alive past the first week?
JBB
Two Star Recruit

Post by JBB »

Good news for Duck fans wanting to sell their tickets for this one

The NDSU ticket allotment is sold-out.
GoDucksTroll
Sophomore

Post by GoDucksTroll »

JBB wrote:11 times! Wow. Had no idea. Why would NDSU fans know anything about your big boy program? Outside this game Oregon is of no interest to us. If Game Day bothers to show up it will be because of NDSU and the excitement around The Bison not another routine trip to Eugene. It’s a David/Goliath match-up. It wasn’t Goliath that made that story what it is. Oregon will simply be the backdrop for their beloved Bison! Oregon is the foil. The BISON are the story.

The Ducks just pulled ahead of NDSU in the GAM Monte Carlo by 2 pts. It’s been run 14 times. Today You will need more than 2 if you plan on accepting a proposition for an NDSU win. It’s close so the odds on the money line could be very attractive in favor of The BISON.

Ducks Team speed is a problem. The Ducks may have more speed than any team NDSU has played.

Wait $1 million is 1/28 of our athletic budget? You mean NDSU’s budget? Because our 2018 budget was $113 million.

It’s kind of sad you guys have to pull up obscure rankings and betting stuff. Really brings that children of the poor thing into perspective.
Merganzer
Senior

Post by Merganzer »

GoDucksTroll wrote:
JBB wrote:11 times! Wow. Had no idea. Why would NDSU fans know anything about your big boy program? Outside this game Oregon is of no interest to us. If Game Day bothers to show up it will be because of NDSU and the excitement around The Bison not another routine trip to Eugene. It’s a David/Goliath match-up. It wasn’t Goliath that made that story what it is. Oregon will simply be the backdrop for their beloved Bison! Oregon is the foil. The BISON are the story.

Wait $1 million is 1/28 of our athletic budget? You mean NDSU’s budget? Because our 2018 budget was $113 million.

It’s kind of sad you guys have to pull up obscure rankings and betting stuff. Really brings that children of the poor thing into perspective.
It is sad, really. By keeping this thread going, we're enabling them.