NDSU/OREGON 2020

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

greenyellow

Re: NDSU/OREGON 2020

Post by greenyellow »

BisonAlumni wrote:
buckmarkduck wrote:I forget, what did we do to a better Kstate team then you beat?
You forgot, I never cared, how about you clue us all in?
How about you cut the snark and passive aggressiveness? Many of you Bison fans have not made a good impression on us here so tread carefully.
ATLBison
One Star Recruit

Post by ATLBison »

greenyellow wrote:
BisonAlumni wrote:
buckmarkduck wrote:I forget, what did we do to a better Kstate team then you beat?
How about you cut the snark and passive aggressiveness? Many of you Bison fans have not made a good impression on us here so tread carefully.
Or what?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

ATLBison wrote:
greenyellow wrote:
BisonAlumni wrote:
Or what?

We're gonna put up 50+
ATLBison
One Star Recruit

Post by ATLBison »

Phenom wrote:
ATLBison wrote:
greenyellow wrote:
BisonAlumni wrote:
Or what?

We're gonna put up 50+
As long as we put up 51 that’s cool.

Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

ATLBison wrote:
greenyellow wrote:
BisonAlumni wrote:
Or what?

Goodbye and this thread with it, way overdue.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Alan wrote:
ATLBison wrote:
greenyellow wrote:
BisonAlumni wrote:
Or what?

Goodbye and this thread with it, way overdue.
Part of me agrees with you, but the other part of me thinks it’ll be fun to come back to this thread after Oregon wins and shows NDSU what top level FBS football looks like.
ATLBison
One Star Recruit

Post by ATLBison »

Great, we’ll show you what top level FCS looks like too. I’ll bet you guys think you’d have a shot against GA or Bama too.”

rockthief
Senior

Post by rockthief »

ATLBison wrote:Great, we’ll show you what top level FCS looks like too. I’ll bet you guys think you’d have a shot against GA or Bama too.”

That has what to do with this game? Do you troll like this on Bisonville?
DuckMastaFunk
Five Star Recruit

Post by DuckMastaFunk »

ATLBison wrote:Great, we’ll show you what top level FCS looks like too. I’ll bet you guys think you’d have a shot against GA or Bama too.”

Well, we ARE in the same Division as those guys, sooooo...
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

UO is a legit top 10 team, iowa and kstate weren't even top 25. I don't just expect to win big, but after the arrogant NDSu fans are acting, I hope they are so beat up, they lose the next week also.
nogerO
Senior

Post by nogerO »

I'm sure the three trolling moron delusional NDSU fans don't represent the true bison fans. But they are pretty funny with their schtick. We'll see how they do against our defense in Autzen...
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

Easy! Don’t feed the trolls....
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

nogerO wrote:I'm sure the three trolling moron delusional NDSU fans don't represent the true bison fans. But they are pretty funny with their schtick. We'll see how they do against our defense in Autzen...
Check out any NDSU site, they are all delusional. Some classics on there like "Oregon is a finesse team, we will push them around. They can't handle our physical play." Pretty much all of them think they will win, no problem.
GoDucksTroll
Sophomore

Post by GoDucksTroll »

buckmarkduck wrote:
nogerO wrote:I'm sure the three trolling moron delusional NDSU fans don't represent the true bison fans. But they are pretty funny with their schtick. We'll see how they do against our defense in Autzen...
Check out any NDSU site, they are all delusional. Some classics on there like "Oregon is a finesse team, we will push them around. They can't handle our physical play." Pretty much all of them think they will win, no problem.
Lol I just can’t wait to see their little scrappy two star recruits meet Penei Sewell and Jordon Scott. I watched their game against James Madison and if that QB tries to run around Thibodeaux or Breeze like he did against those schmucks he’s spending the night at Sacred Heart.

I’m going to check out some of their message boards, I can’t believe they actually think they have more than a 5% chance. The delusion can’t be that strong.
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

QB11 was arguing on twitter with some bison fans. They think they have better LB also then Wisconsin haha.