NDSU/OREGON 2020

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

ATLBison
One Star Recruit

Re: NDSU/OREGON 2020

Post by ATLBison »

thebootfitter wrote:
ATLBison wrote:You name an amount and I’ll bet it at 27.5. Not even close to joking.
Who are you talking to? Duck07? Or me?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Duck07, relax.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thebootfitter
One Star Recruit

Post by thebootfitter »

ATLBison wrote:
thebootfitter wrote:
ATLBison wrote:You name an amount and I’ll bet it at 27.5. Not even close to joking.

Duck07, relax.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It may look different on a full screen, but on mobile, it looks pretty clearly like that was directed at me. Just had to clarify. Cheers.

Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

ATLBison wrote:
thebootfitter wrote:

Duck07, relax.
JBB
Two Star Recruit

Post by JBB »

You guys that are betting should just wait. When 5 Dimes posts the game you can both make money. If it gets ridiculous like Oregon -27.5 everyone can do very well, no need to fight among ourselves.

Tickets for this game, at least for now are $25:

https://twitter.com/NDSUathletics/statu ... 3865099264

Looks like a black friday special $25 for the NDSU and Hawaii games. If the comments are any indication its getting action too.

My Goodness, It SOLD OUT!!
NomadBison
One Star Recruit

Post by NomadBison »

Hello Duck fans. Forgive me for not looking but when does Oregon typically make tickets available? We are looking to get 4 and am greatly looking forward to the trip to Eugene! We are looking at rooms at the Graduate Inn area (within walking distance to the stadium). What are the popular bars and eateries for ducks fans? Just looking to have an amazing time. Good luck with Utah although it doesn’t look like you need it.
JBB
Two Star Recruit

Post by JBB »

Oregon ticket office:

https://goducks.com/index.aspx

It's all Rose Bowl now!

Lets hope the winner plays NDSU! Wisconsin doesn't have much respect at NDSU. They resent NDSU and don't return our calls. I think we beat them at BB but I pay way more attention to Oregon than Wisconsin. Don't even like them.

For the NDSU game stub hub or another resale sight might work too.
lukeyrid13
All-American
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Post by lukeyrid13 »

For NdSU fans worried about tickets, you’ll have no problem getting them for 50 max. Realistically I bet prices are between 20-40 bucks come the week of the game.

Also, visitors section is around section 39 at Autzen.
rockthief
Senior

Post by rockthief »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2xzcFTr5wU

Notice how effective with the QB running.
Lakesbison
One Star Recruit

Post by Lakesbison »

might as well keep this rolling

NDSU 128 - 8. 8 TITLES.

You might as well Buy this game out

https://twitter.com/RyanMHolloway/statu ... 62945?s=09
JBB
Two Star Recruit

Post by JBB »

No feeling quite like it when they say " The Bison are in Victory formation!"

Its also fun when they say "We are now broadcasting from inside the Fabulous Fargo Dome!"

Game day anybody? Could be in Eugene 2 weeks in a row. They love the match-up. Doesn't everybody? This one is going coast-to-coast.
TIP TO LOCAL TICKET HOLDERS: Hang on they are going up.
I dont know what will happen when these teams line-up nobody does. One thing is clear: The Gam Analyzer Mechanism (GAM) has been running the monte carlos to determine the probable outcome.

At the finish, with no adjustments for strength of schedule or home field it's clear the Bison are better against the FCS than Oregon is against the FBS.

Using cumulative 2019 season statistics: The GAM forecasts: Bison 29.0104 Oregon 23.520. That's 5 points. It has been flashing that for a while now. If both teams have their day NDSU wins by 5. Over/Under is 53. Bison 29-24

But what about adjustments? They play in a weaker league, dont have near the money, don't have the talent, speed, size etc.

Home field you say? NDSU has won at University of Kansas, Colorado State, Iowa State, Kansas State, Iowa, Minnesota. They also beat the defending MAC champs the Chippewas wherever they play ball. 8-0 for the FCS Championship in Frisco, TX. No home field.

Talent/athleticism/physicality: see above. No adjustment

Inflated Bison statistics because of inferior/weaker opponents:
  • Oregon played a boat load of inferior opponents at home.
    Margin of victory 28 pts.
    Biggest win 77-6 vs Nevada
Ducks beat Montana by 32. AZ by 28.
  • NDSU is better than Montana.
    Before they were eliminated from the FCS playoffs Bison were -9 vs Grizzlies.
    Arizona is 83 by Sagarin, NDSU 31.
    Giving NDSU any more points than 28/32 would attract a lot of wagers.
Oregon lost to Arizona State 31-28
  • Arizona State is 37 in Sagarin.
    Bison 31.
Right now The GAM in it's early monte-carlo runs has NDSU -3.5 vs Oregon; O/U is 46; Mythical score NDSU BISON 25.8764 - 21.9155.

This is a rock solid analysis. It can only be upended by the unexpected, the Swans both black and white, "Any Given Saturday" and probably a couple other intangibles. All football forecasting is. Watch the odds. Be very careful, Las Vegas et al are very good, very very good.

Just remember you saw it here first: Take the Bison and the points.
THE EARLY LINE:

JANUARY 15, 2020
GAM PUBLISHING
MONTE CARLO

NDSU @ OREGON: NDSU -3.5; O/U 46 ; NDSU O/U 25; OREGON O/U 21
LATEST TAILGATE RUMOR: Wisconsin vs. NDSU at TCF BANK STADIUM in Minneapolis. It would be a sell-out.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

I hope the NDSU players/coaches talk like their fans do, then there will be no way that Oregon will take the game lightly. I'm sure Oregon will want to prove that NDSU, despite how good they are, is just an FCS school. If a prepared, motivated, and fired up Oregon team comes out, then NDSU simply has no chance. NDSU's only hope is that Oregon is looking ahead to Ohio State and isn't taking them seriously.
Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Post by Bud Lee »

I'm just laughing at the fact they are starting the trash talk and the post season just ended :lol:
Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Post by Bud Lee »

Lakesbison wrote:Has your stadium handled 10,000 opposing fans in it?
The Fargodome holds 19,000 for football games and y'all going to pack 10K on the road :lol:

How many seats are available to away fans in Autzen. It seats like 54K total right?
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Bud Lee wrote:
The Fargodome holds 19,000 for football games and y'all going to pack 10K on the road :lol:

How many seats are available to away fans in Autzen. It seats like 54K total right?
That wasn't even worth responding to cause there's no way they'll be even close to bringing the amount of visiting fans that Nebraska did. Oregon handled that game just fine as well.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

Bud Lee wrote:

I think its around 1,500 to 2,500 that are part of a reserved section in the corner endzone. Sometimes they'll add an upper section but I think that may only be for P12 games.

One problem with trying to determine how many will show up will be the fact that they wear an ugly, knock-off version of Green and Yellow. You won't be able to tell if its someone's faded Oregon gear from the 90s or brand new Bison colors.