Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

JBB
Two Star Recruit

Just 1 more GAM thing

Post by JBB »

NDSU_Slowhand. High School Drop Out

Post Re: NDSU/OREGON 2020

rockthief wrote:
I am losing my heartfelt respect for North Dakota State Bison fans.
Dont. The 2 NDSU idiots posting here are universally despised by 99.9% of NDSU fans.
I was happy to drum up the business for you and was looking forward to the mighty test for the GAM.

Don’t know slow hand. Don’t buy tickets to NDSU games, dont ever post on their board, don’t donate money to school or athletics but have spoken out against NDSU policies in public. Don’t know lakes bison either.

Really didn’t expect much from a bunch of uptight, defensive fans from Oregon. You were polite enough but not engaging and brought nothing to the table. Not surprised, TV gives us a pretty good idea about Oregon and it’s peoples plus I lived there for a year.

slowhand apparently from NDSU and the spokesman for the NDSU fan base was a surprise. Probably a board plant or too many orientation camps and can no longer accept differing opinions like the fact I am no fan of NDSU or attend any Bison games. I speak out publicly against university policy as well. If slowhand is real that’s the only motivation it could have.

I made a lot of money over the years with the GAM. It was developed with the Bison as main test team. .Last year as documented on line we turned a hundred dollar bill into 25 of them. Didn’t get to demonstrate how wickedly effective it is in finding the mispriced propositions for you people but was glad to produce traffic for the board and do not regret my $15 donation. I certainly figured it would pay for itself but you ducked the game.

By the way when I say you it’s always in the collective sense. I’m aware none of you personally ducked it. I’m also worried about the quality of the education being offered.

Wanted to clear up slowhand and ask that my defense of my person against slowhand slander not be taken down or his comment removed as well. I figure I’m fair game for Oregon fans and have no dispute with any of them.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Re: Just 1 more GAM thing

Post by OregonFan4Life »

k
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

Somewhere a millio, er, a thousa, er, 1 or 2 bison fans screamed in frustration...
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

nogerO
Senior

Post by nogerO »

Yawn...Good luck with your football team. I used to be a big fan of the Bison, but after some of their "fans" actions on these boards, I've kinda cooled my jets about it...
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
squintsdd
Sophomore

Post by squintsdd »

Hines gets banned for being a pessimist, but the trolls get to troll