Oregon @Fuskies Oct 19

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

betty white
Two Star Recruit

Oregon @Fuskies Oct 19

Post by betty white »

Anyone know of a good tailgate outside husky stadium? Alumni is doing the party in a bar downtown Seattle. No good! Couple of us want to be among friends prior to our huge victory. Thanks much!
karlhungis
All Pac-12

Re: Oregon @Fuskies Oct 19

Post by karlhungis »

Brave man. Husky fans are the scum of the earth. Watch your back.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Post by StevensTechU »

I've been to 2 games at uw, plus one against WSU at Centurlink. I'd definitely recommend not doing anything that would lead you to not having a cool head (yes, what I'm saying is don't drink too much), because you may find yourself in some dicey situations or ones where it would be easy to retaliate.

But, I will say, having won in all 3 of those aforementioned games, it's a lot of fun walking out of the arena when the teams in purple and crimson are sulking.
betty white
Two Star Recruit

Post by betty white »

Last year there was an alumni tent in the parking lot. Food and booze included and even got a swell free T-shirt. THIS year it’s being held in a bar downtown Seattle which makes NO sense. I gotta tailgate!! So I’ll just wing it I guess and look for a non-purple tent and go introduce myself and see if I can join their flock. And yes the husky fans are just as rude as they say we are. Cussing, throwing stuff, etc. I’ve seen it all.
GoDucksIn09
Senior

Post by GoDucksIn09 »

I went to the game where Vernon Adams and never had any problems. I don't drink so maintained my dignity. It did help that Oregon won. The raising of the flag that the band does for national anthem was really cool.
betty white
Two Star Recruit

Post by betty white »

I was also at the Vernon Adams game. And the Mariota before that. And last year where we scored a quick field goal then laid a turd the rest of the game. Key is to stay away from the student section to avoid trouble. But still I need a soft landing spot pre-game. I’ll keep looking. If nothing else, the Ram (or The Keg?) is just down the street.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

I was at the 09 game, for the most part Husky fans were great. Some idiot was putting Husky bumpy stickers on duck fans’ cars, but that was it. Now if you wanna actually deal with a pathetic and terrible fan base full of scum, go to an LSU game.
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

betty white wrote:I was also at the Vernon Adams game. And the Mariota before that. And last year where we scored a quick field goal then laid a turd the rest of the game. Key is to stay away from the student section to avoid trouble. But still I need a soft landing spot pre-game. I’ll keep looking. If nothing else, the Ram (or The Keg?) is just down the street.

Pretty sure we won last year. ;)
betty white
Two Star Recruit

Post by betty white »

Nevermind! Crisis averted. Duck tailgate in the rowhouse, next to stadium with buffet and open bar. $75. So in it hurts.
pezsez1
All Pac-12

Post by pezsez1 »

I used to live in the Seattle area and went to several Duck games there... never had any issue with Husky fans. (Although one drunk fan at a coffee shop didn't like me very much.)
Willie Taggart is a dick.