#13 Oregon @ Bye (Sept. 28)

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

greenyellow

#13 Oregon @ Bye (Sept. 28)

Post by greenyellow »

I feel pretty good about Oregon's chances this weekend. Just really need to get healthy before Cal.
GoDucksIn09
Senior

Re: #13 Oregon @ Bye (Sept. 28)

Post by GoDucksIn09 »

Maybe give the rb's glasses so they can actually see the holes. Pretty sad we use to be near the top every year running the ball in the conference and in the nation and now we will be close to the worst in the conference. Balanced attack makes it hard for teams to focus on stopping one thing. Oregon use to be able to beat a team with passing game or running game. Now with one of the best offensive lines in the country we are among the worst in the conference. That should be sending alarm bells to the head coach.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

If Oregon loses this weekend then Cristobal needs to fire Arroyo and Mastro ASAP.
StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Post by StevensTechU »

If Oregon running backs hit the hole better, how much of our discontent with Arroyo would go away?
RebelDuck
Three Star Recruit

Post by RebelDuck »

You know you’re in trouble as a team if you lose to the “bye.”
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

GoDucksIn09 wrote:Maybe give the rb's blinders so they can actually stumble into the holes. Pretty sad we use to be near the top every year running the ball in the conference and in the nation and now we will be close to the worst in the conference. Balanced attack makes it hard for teams to focus on stopping one thing. Oregon use to be able to beat a team with passing game or running game. Now with one of the best offensive lines in the country we are among the worst in the conference. That should be sending alarm bells to the head coach.
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

lukeyrid13
All-American
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Post by lukeyrid13 »

Defense is ready to make it four weeks without a touchdown.
nogerO
Senior

Post by nogerO »

woundedknees wrote:
GoDucksIn09 wrote:Maybe give the rb's blinders so they can actually stumble into the holes. Pretty sad we use to be near the top every year running the ball in the conference and in the nation and now we will be close to the worst in the conference. Balanced attack makes it hard for teams to focus on stopping one thing. Oregon use to be able to beat a team with passing game or running game. Now with one of the best offensive lines in the country we are among the worst in the conference. That should be sending alarm bells to the head coach.
He thinks those bells are an ice cream truck.
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

nogerO wrote:
woundedknees wrote:
You have to be a little dingy to follow a bell cow...
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

nogerO wrote:
woundedknees wrote:
Shoot, you give an OL the ball and tell him the ice cream truck is ringing in the end zone and we'd likely see some nifty footwork in the hole to get through. You ever seen how fast a fat kid moves for ice cream?
Greenblood
Senior

Post by Greenblood »

IIRC, MC will have his weekly press conference today. Hopefully we'll get more injury info, but I won't hold my breath.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

Greenblood wrote:IIRC, MC will have his weekly press conference today. Hopefully we'll get more injury info, but I won't hold my breath.
Not according to the affiliate email
Good morning affiliates,

See below for our broadcast schedule the next two weeks along the Oregon Sports Network from Learfield IMG College. As always, please reach out with any questions or concerns and we’ll be happy to assist.

Monday (9/23) – Duck Insider Show, airtime 1:00 PT – 2:00 PT

Tuesday (9/24) – Duck Insider Show, airtime 1:00 PT – 2:00 PT

Wednesday (9/25) – Duck Insider Show, airtime 1:00 PT – 2:00 PT

Thursday (9/26) – Duck Insider Show, airtime 1:00 PT – 2:00 PT

Friday (9/27) – Duck Insider Show, airtime 1:00 PT – 2:00 PT

Next Monday (9/30) – Duck Insider Show, airtime 1:00 PT – 2:00 PT

Next Tuesday (10/1) – Duck Insider Show, airtime 1:00 PT – 2:00 PT

Next Wednesday (10/2) – Duck Insider Show, airtime 1:00 PT – 2:00 PT

Next Wednesday (10/2) – Oregon FB Coach’s Show, airtime 7:05 PT – 8:00 PT

Next Thursday (10/3) – Duck Insider Show, airtime 1:00 PT – 2:00 PT

Next Friday (10/4) – Duck Insider Show, airtime 1:00 PT – 2:00 PT

Next Saturday (10/5) – Oregon FB vs Cal, airtime 3:00 PT, kickoff 5:00 PT
Greenblood
Senior

Post by Greenblood »

I saw it in the Moseley/Duck Football Twitter thread (https://mobile.twitter.com/DuckFootball) on Monday in answer to someone's Q:

Rob Moseley
@DuckFootball
·
Sep 23
Wednesday this week FYI #GoDucks
Quote Tweet

Mega Vault Games
@VaultMega
· Sep 23
@DuckFootball does Cristobal have a press meeting today?
GrantDuck
Senior

Post by GrantDuck »

Greenblood wrote:IIRC, MC will have his weekly press conference today. Hopefully we'll get more injury info, but I won't hold my breath.
Only real update I think we might get is Faoliu, who missed the Stanford game.

Guaranteed:

Schooler and Pittman are "working their way back", might play

Juwan Johnson is day to day, but not going to play.
Greenblood
Senior

Post by Greenblood »

GrantDuck wrote:
Only real update I think we might get is Faoliu, who missed the Stanford game.

Guaranteed:

Schooler and Pittman are "working their way back", might play

Juwan Johnson is day to day, but not going to play.
According to the the Stanford box score (https://goducks.com/boxscore.aspx?id=16 ... h=football), Austin Faoliu did play and had one assisted tackle.