Scott Schrader is claiming Devon

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

jimmy12
Senior

Re: Scott Schrader is claiming Devon

Post by jimmy12 »

Now on my computer, here is his original post. (not saying in anyway he is sane, unbiased or knowledgable)

https://twitter.com/mmasblackmamba/stat ... 8696465408
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

This is just clickbait by Schrader since anyone would know just by reading the bylaws that it pertains only to people associated with the recruits coming out of HS or JC; not transfers and graduate assistants or analysts.
StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Post by StevensTechU »

After catching up on the facts in this, this really seems dirty by Schrader. Here's a tweet containing Schrader's post. "I doubt Devon loves Eugene to the point he wants to be there and be ineligible."
jimmy12
Senior

Post by jimmy12 »

He's a homer. I follow up only because he does have contact with some recruits. I don't trust him or really like what he represents. Seems more like a middle aged guy hanging out with high school kids. Reminds me of Uncle Rico. If only he could go back, they'd take state.
ncduck
Senior

Post by ncduck »

jimmy12 wrote:He's a homer. I follow up only because he does have contact with some recruits. I don't trust him or really like what he represents. Seems more like a middle aged guy hanging out with high school kids. Reminds me of Uncle Rico. If only he could go back, they'd take state.
Are you suggesting he could throw a football over them mountains?