DuckMastaFunk
Five Star Recruit

Habibi-Likio to defense? ;)

Post by DuckMastaFunk »

rockthief
Senior

Re: Habibi-Likio to defense? ;)

Post by rockthief »

I saw him headed toward that jerk and I thought don't get hurt tackling that fool
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

Dumb. The dude could have had a weapon. Let the professionals handle it.
pezsez1
All Pac-12

Post by pezsez1 »

Wow, that's the first time I've seen a college player take matters into his own hands like that!
Willie Taggart is a dick.
alxtw
Five Star Recruit

Post by alxtw »

The girl's voice in the background was hilarious. Haha
GoDucksTroll
Sophomore

Post by GoDucksTroll »

I didn’t know what was happening at first but then everyone around me started filming and cheering. A fun break in what was a sad game.

As an attorney: I really hope they got that rogue kid to sign a release from liability. A we won’t press charges if you give up liability type of deal. As a fan I loved that Cyrus did that, I didn’t know it was him initially. But the first thing I said was something like wow, that’s a big liability. Civil law allows you to sue even if you get hurt during the commission of a crime. I doubt anything comes of it, just my initial thought,
rsbgduck
Four Star Recruit

Post by rsbgduck »

GoDucksTroll wrote:I didn’t know what was happening at first but then everyone around me started filming and cheering. A fun break in what was a sad game.

As an attorney: I really hope they got that rogue kid to sign a release from liability. A we won’t press charges if you give up liability type of deal. As a fan I loved that Cyrus did that, I didn’t know it was him initially. But the first thing I said was something like wow, that’s a big liability. Civil law allows you to sue even if you get hurt during the commission of a crime. I doubt anything comes of it, just my initial thought,
I’m no attorney but have dealt with the liability issue. I explained it pretty close to what you said, close enough I wasn’t wrong :lol: We also have the same opinion about a deal and nothing coming of it. I also said that excessive use of force comes into play, that it doesnt just apply to LE. Could of saved myself some explaining if I would of thought to just say the in commission of a crime part. Guess that’s why you get the big bucks :lol:

People keep asking why the security/police didn’t chase him down. It’s for the same reason, liability. There was no reason to risk anyone getting hurt, let him run around, get tired, then surround, takedown and control. No one gets hurt, but more importantly no one breaks a sweat and gets dehydrated on a warm October night :lol:

It was a nice hit, but if you watch it from all the angles he was very nice to the kid, he could of absolutely planted him into the ground. Personally I think if your dumb drunk ass wants to run out on the field with 140ish current decision 1 players, then you Sir/Mam are know literally the tackling dummy and the player/coach who “catches” you gets some sort of reward.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

It's Persian culture to take things into your own hands. Atta boy Cyrus!

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Duckattack7
Five Star Recruit

Post by Duckattack7 »

UOducksTK1 wrote:It's Persian culture to take things into your own hands. Atta boy Cyrus!
+1 :lol:
Return Of the Quack!
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

He ran pretty well against the Huskies. It was nice to see someone break tackles, make cuts, and hurdle a defender to get some yards. Something we haven't seen from any RB this year so far.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
AutzenMember
Five Star Recruit

Post by AutzenMember »

My son was sitting in front of CHL's family when that happened and they were pissed that he did that.