Injury Updates?

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

SuperDuck
Senior

Injury Updates?

Post by SuperDuck »

Has anyone heard anything about how serious players were injured? Troy Dye, Jacob Breeland, Holland, etc?
John 3:36
Tray Dub
All Pac-12

Re: Injury Updates?

Post by Tray Dub »

One of the beat reporters said don't expect anything official until Monday.
lmduck

Post by lmduck »

Word is Holland and Dye will be good to.go. Unknown re Breeland.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SuperDuck
Senior

Post by SuperDuck »

lmduck wrote:Word is Holland and Dye will be good to.go. Unknown re Breeland.

I have Breeland in two fantasy leagues and he's listed as questionable. I hope he can play, but if he's just not ready to go I hope he doesn't try to force his way back too fast. We still have a lot of football to be played and we'll need him later, too.
John 3:36
rockthief
Senior

Post by rockthief »

I watched the youtube replay - some of Breeland's catches. One tackle was on his lower legs and a few plays later came the one where he was injured. On this one it might be that the Colorado player's knee hit Breeland's leg and somehow that affected him. I watch in one quarter speed. just a thought but I noticed it during the game so I looked at the replay.
squintsdd
Sophomore

Post by squintsdd »

rockthief wrote:I watched the youtube replay - some of Breeland's catches. One tackle was on his lower legs and a few plays later came the one where he was injured. On this one it might be that the Colorado player's knee hit Breeland's leg and somehow that affected him. I watch in one quarter speed. just a thought but I noticed it during the game so I looked at the replay.
Watch the play close at regular speed. He lets up before he was even hit. Looks like he felt the old hammy pop or pull when he took that first step after the catch. Him going down had nothing to do with the hit. He just didn't want to put weight on that leg again
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

squintsdd wrote:
rockthief wrote:I watched the youtube replay - some of Breeland's catches. One tackle was on his lower legs and a few plays later came the one where he was injured. On this one it might be that the Colorado player's knee hit Breeland's leg and somehow that affected him. I watch in one quarter speed. just a thought but I noticed it during the game so I looked at the replay.
Watch the play close at regular speed. He lets up before he was even hit. Looks like he felt the old hammy pop or pull when he took that first step after the catch. Him going down had nothing to do with the hit. He just didn't want to put weight on that leg again
He points to his knee when he is down.
squintsdd
Sophomore

Post by squintsdd »

Phenom wrote:
squintsdd wrote:
He points to his knee when he is down.
I missed that, but it still happened before the hit. I don't think we'll be seeing him for at least a few weeks
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

JHop is saying that he might be out 4-6 weeks but they might still declare him out for the year?
Duckenstein
Freshman

Post by Duckenstein »

One of the lateral or medial collateral ligaments probably

There was no torquing on the knee so not acl
justducky0
Senior

Post by justducky0 »

For sure a knee issue based on using my eyes.
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

He definitely went for his knee when he went down and he had a knee brace on under his sweats while he sat on the bench in the second half. If anyone hears an "official" injury report please fill us in.
lmduck

Post by lmduck »

Guessing any updates will come today when MC has his weekly presser.

OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Breeland is officially out for the season, sucks.
ncduck
Senior

Post by ncduck »

Sounds like Dye and Holland are cleared to play this week.