#12 Oregon @ #25 Washington (Oct. 19, Sat 12:30 PM ABC)

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

maxduck
Senior

Re: #12 Oregon @ #25 Washington (Oct. 19, Sat 12:30 PM ABC)

Post by maxduck »

Athlon week 8 awards

Coordinator of the Week (Offense): Marcus Arroyo, Oregon

The Ducks recorded 434 yards (5.6 per play) and 35 points in a crucial win over Washington on Saturday afternoon. Arroyo’s offense notched three scoring drives in the second half that went at least 70 yards, including an eight-play effort that resulted in the game-winning touchdown.
GrantDuck
Senior

Post by GrantDuck »

Husky fans SUPER salty on this one on twitter/radio/etc. Yeesh lol. Calling for Ugo to get cut from the Seahawks, saying Herbert is overrated still, etc.
Merganzer
Senior

Post by Merganzer »

GrantDuck wrote:Husky fans SUPER salty on this one on twitter/radio/etc. Yeesh lol. Calling for Ugo to get cut from the Seahawks, saying Herbert is overrated still, etc.
And they can keep right on going through the bye and then its Utah. Have a wonderful time Husky fans
nogerO
Senior

Post by nogerO »

Merganzer wrote:
GrantDuck wrote:Husky fans SUPER salty on this one on twitter/radio/etc. Yeesh lol. Calling for Ugo to get cut from the Seahawks, saying Herbert is overrated still, etc.
And they can keep right on going through the bye and then its Utah. Have a wonderful time Husky fans
I’m glad Utah isn’t on our schedule. They’re going to clown stomp the fussies. Hope they don’t play us in December.
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

"the Ducks have eight touchdowns on their last eight trips inside the 20 against the Huskies"
oregonpride
Two Star Recruit

Post by oregonpride »

We finally saw the pistol offense run game working at its finest in the second half of the game. Quick handoffs, pulling lineman and TE hbacks in to seal holes and block the DE or lb coming down the line of scrimmage.
Merganzer
Senior

Post by Merganzer »

JIDuck97
Four Star Recruit

Post by JIDuck97 »

nogerO wrote:
Merganzer wrote:
I’m glad Utah isn’t on our schedule. They’re going to clown stomp the fussies. Hope they don’t play us in December.
Honestly, bring them on. They are for real for sure.
lukeyrid13
All-American
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Post by lukeyrid13 »

I think we all want the Rose Bowl this year, if so let’s take on the best of the south to get there.
StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Post by StevensTechU »

nogerO wrote:
pezsez1 wrote:What happened to Verdell? Also, any word on Lenoire's status?
The same thing every game, Verdell got beat up. He's not big enough to run 20 dive plays a game...
He's 210. That's plenty big enough.

For all we know, he's playing injured every week. Best not to talk about how players are playing with pain/injuries.
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

nogerO wrote:
Merganzer wrote:
Peterson has owned Whittingham. UW has a decent shot vs UU.
brich75
Senior

Post by brich75 »

nogerO wrote:
Merganzer wrote:
I’m thinking Utah is just as glad they don’t have to play Oregon in the regular season.
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

Washington could beat Utah Tbh
StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Post by StevensTechU »

Phenom wrote:Washington could beat Utah Tbh
I could see it being competitive. But after seeing what Habibi-Likio did to uw's defense, Zack Moss might just send them all home crying to their mommas.
lmduck

Post by lmduck »

All good points about UW and Utah. The game , I believe is in Seattle and UW will be coming off a bye week And having lost to UO so I am guessing they will be fired up. They need something to salvage their season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk