Our “problems”

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

nogerO
Senior

Our “problems”

Post by nogerO »

We seem to have dispatched our Stanford and Washington problems. Now to get that effing coog off our backs!

Washington- :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :evil: :evil: :lol: :lol: Time to complete another 12 game mutt on our leash string!
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
pezsez1
All Pac-12

Re: Our “problems”

Post by pezsez1 »

I wasn't even aware we had a Washington problem!

The Cougars, on the other hand... we need to beat them down.
Willie Taggart is a dick.
GoDucksIn09
Senior

Post by GoDucksIn09 »

Stanford has always been a thorn in our side. We beat them this year because they are not like the Stanford teams in the past.

As far as Washington goes, we have won the last 14 of 16. I think that record speaks for itself. Always a good day when beat the Huskies.

Washington state has beat us 4 years in a row. We need a win against them so the seniors feel better about playing them I believe they are the only team that has beat the ducks 4 years in a row.
northbeachsf
Freshman

Post by northbeachsf »

I am not really sure we have a WSU problem. In three of those years we had Lockie, Prukrop, and Burmeister as our starting QBs. Last year was the one that was hard to explain. I fully expect that we are going to beat the piss out of them this year.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

northbeachsf wrote:I am not really sure we have a WSU problem. In three of those years we had Lockie, Prukrop, and Burmeister as our starting QBs. Last year was the one that was hard to explain. I fully expect that we are going to beat the piss out of them this year.
They've upset us a decent amount in years past though too. They also have a knack for beating us in Autzen. So it'd be nice to push them around this year.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
AutzenMember
Five Star Recruit

Post by AutzenMember »

Our issue with WSU has really been our defense's inability to cover the air raid. Somebody is open in that offense every play (and WSU has had good QBs that can find him), and we haven't had the answer for it. However, this year Oregon is strong in coverage on D and there's good film on the coogs offense by watching how Utah shut them down. Still, WSU has lost some close games and can explode at any time. Their defense is pretty mediocre, so even if we struggle to contain the air raid, we should have our way with them and should win in a shootout. Scary match up, as usual.