Is anyone else enjoying the FSU meltdown over Taggart?

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

jimmy12
Senior

Is anyone else enjoying the FSU meltdown over Taggart?

Post by jimmy12 »

The #firetaggart movement is gaining steam. They are losing and losing badly. No discipline. Bad coaching errors.
Recruits are now de-committing and low attendance at games.

I am thankful for Willie. He brought is Mario and a renewed energy around Oregon Football.
GoDucksIn09
Senior

Re: Is anyone else enjoying the FSU meltdown over Taggart?

Post by GoDucksIn09 »

I am thankful that he got a staff together here that would end up showing can get top talent to Oregon. The recruiting has been so much better at Oregon than anything in the past. That being said, he is still a slime ball and when they fire him will be a little happiness in me that he got what he deserved.
Merganzer
Senior

Post by Merganzer »

I still have the image of him at his intro, arms wide, just loving being here. We should have seen through his act, but the "ding, ding" distorted our perception. But, its great that his coming, then leaving was just what the Ducks needed.
duckfan22
Senior

Post by duckfan22 »

Yup slick got to ruin his dream job...at the end of the day when he is sent packing
he will need a few extra suit cases for the 18 mil buy out he will receive. Who except a
high school would hire him ? He's proved he cant coach at the power 5 level. He cant be trusted
as well.. couldnt happen to a nicer guy..lol
jimmy12
Senior

Post by jimmy12 »

I agree with all of the above and see that we're all aligned.
nogerO
Senior

Post by nogerO »

Time wounds all heels...
Last edited by nogerO on Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

nogerO wrote:Time wounds all HEELS...
FIFY
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

lukeyrid13
All-American
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Post by lukeyrid13 »

Yeah he went all in on FSU and outside of the money it’s definitely coming back to bite him. I think he would be lucky to get re-hired at WKU at this point.

I can’t Believe I’m saying this, but I would take Helf back before Willie.
GoDucksTroll
Sophomore

Post by GoDucksTroll »

I was as angry as any spurned lover when Willie snaked us.

But now I'm just thankful to Florida State for this blessing in disguise. Willie inherited Jimbo's mess, but made it his own. Insensitive graphics, blaming his players and hydration, wacky looking drills, lame turnover backpacks. It's fun to see Florida State falter, but I'm mostly over it now. We got the wayyyyyyyyyy better end of this deal, we should be grateful.
DuckMastaFunk
Five Star Recruit

Post by DuckMastaFunk »

lukeyrid13 wrote: I would take Helf back before Willie.
Helf is a waaay better person than slick, but Helf was in over his head. He had no idea how to be a leader and hold players accountable. Skipping workout reps was a symptom of a much bigger problem.
DuckMastaFunk
Five Star Recruit

Post by DuckMastaFunk »

GoDucksTroll wrote:I was as angry as any spurned lover when Willie snaked us.

But now I'm just thankful to Florida State for this blessing in disguise. Willie inherited Jimbo's mess, but made it his own. Insensitive graphics, blaming his players and hydration, wacky looking drills, lame turnover backpacks. It's fun to see Florida State falter, but I'm mostly over it now. We got the wayyyyyyyyyy better end of this deal, we should be grateful.
Some of those ideas weren't bad, they were just aimed at the wrong audience. True story; a few months ago I was thinking about the turnover backpack and the childishness of it when the genius of it came to me - it was childish! I went and bought a "toy story" backpack and brought it home to my 3 yr old. I proclaimed it to be the "potty backpack" and every time she went potty she would get to wear the backpack for 10 minutes. (I also put a piece of candy in the backpack each time.) It worked like a charm!

My conclusion - Willie's ideas are great for toddlers.
StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Post by StevensTechU »

^^Hahahahaha
mrpd21
Five Star Recruit

Post by mrpd21 »

DuckMastaFunk wrote:

Some of those ideas weren't bad, they were just aimed at the wrong audience. True story; a few months ago I was thinking about the turnover backpack and the childishness of it when the genius of it came to me - it was childish! I went and bought a "toy story" backpack and brought it home to my 3 yr old. I proclaimed it to be the "potty backpack" and every time she went potty she would get to wear the backpack for 10 minutes. (I also put a piece of candy in the backpack each time.) It worked like a charm!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RebelDuck
Three Star Recruit

Post by RebelDuck »

Nope. I’m enjoying the success of Oregon’s program with Cristobal who Willie hired
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

DuckMastaFunk wrote:

:lol: :lol:

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13