Arizona @ #6 Oregon (Nov. 16, Sat 7:30 PM ESPN)

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

droop10
Five Star Recruit

Re: Arizona @ #6 Oregon (Nov. 16, Sat 7:30 PM ESPN)

Post by droop10 »

nogerO wrote:
Alan wrote:
buckmarkduck wrote:
Alan wrote:My turn to be negative after our ninth straight win.....

Ducks need to hold open tryouts for a place kicker
PAC 12 needs to hold open tryouts for refs
Cristobal needs to learn to pull Herbert earlier in the fourth before he gets Tua’d!

Nice win! Beavs making CW look like a tough game...

QBs are athletes too, they aren't china dolls. Why is everyone so concerned with pulling a QB nowadays? It wasn't like Herbert was running anything that put him in danger down the stretch.
Yup! I stand corrected, why would the Ducks want to give Slough any game time reps when we are up by multiple scores in the fourth...... we can coach experience.......
I guess we just don’t know what we’re talking about. WOOOOSH!
We get it. You have an extreme dislike for this coaching staff for whatever reason. I don’t agree with every move and would have preferred Shough out there, but having Herbert out there to hand the ball off a few times isn’t the end of the world, nor will it stunt Shough’s development.
Alan
Senior

Re: Arizona @ #6 Oregon (Nov. 16, Sat 7:30 PM ESPN)

Post by Alan »

nogerO wrote:
Alan wrote:
buckmarkduck wrote:
Alan wrote:My turn to be negative after our ninth straight win.....

Ducks need to hold open tryouts for a place kicker
PAC 12 needs to hold open tryouts for refs
Cristobal needs to learn to pull Herbert earlier in the fourth before he gets Tua’d!

Nice win! Beavs making CW look like a tough game...

QBs are athletes too, they aren't china dolls. Why is everyone so concerned with pulling a QB nowadays? It wasn't like Herbert was running anything that put him in danger down the stretch.
Yup! I stand corrected, why would the Ducks want to give Slough any game time reps when we are up by multiple scores in the fourth...... we can coach experience.......
I guess we just don’t know what we’re talking about. WOOOOSH!
I agree