Pittman

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

woundedknees
All-American

Pittman

Post by woundedknees »

https://sports.yahoo.com/oregon-wide-re ... 42320.html

MC: Broken arm, surgically repaired, 6 week recovery, with possibility of a bowl season return... Sheesh!

Wotta family:

Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

Merganzer
Senior

Re: Pittman

Post by Merganzer »

It has been very bad luck for Mycah, but he's tough...and at Thanksgiving he can have fun while the family sits back & re-watches the Oregon @ USC game.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Bad luck for Pittman, hopefully next year he avoids the injury bug. Not to be a jerk, I have a friend that got pissed at me for saying this, but Pittman learned the hard way why you don't put your arm down while being tackled. I doubt he'll make that same mistake again. I remember when LaMichael James had a similar injury, it's a nasty one! I felt really bad for Pittman when that freak injury happened.
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

OregonFan4Life wrote:Bad luck for Pittman, hopefully next year he avoids the injury bug. Not to be a jerk, I have a friend that got pissed at me for saying this, but Pittman learned the hard way why you don't put your arm down while being tackled. I doubt he'll make that same mistake again. I remember when LaMichael James had a similar injury, it's a nasty one! I felt really bad for Pittman when that freak injury happened.
James experienced multiple elbow dislocations... I'd hate to think what his arthritis scale will be at my age!
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!