Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

Phenom
All Pac-12

Re: Jaylon Redd

Post by Phenom »

lmduck wrote:
FlDuckFan wrote:
lmduck wrote:
FlDuckFan wrote:Twitter rumor is something about a female.
care to elaborate???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would if I could but thats all that was said then deleted.. " Redd's absence is potentially related to a female"
have heard it is NOT related to a female.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
He smoked it all?
FlDuckFan
All Pac-12
GM: Orlando Magic GM

Post by FlDuckFan »

lmduck wrote:
FlDuckFan wrote:
lmduck wrote:
FlDuckFan wrote:Twitter rumor is something about a female.
care to elaborate???

I would if I could but thats all that was said then deleted.. " Redd's absence is potentially related to a female"
have heard it is NOT related to a female.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Awesome, I was just relaying what rumor I saw. Of course we won't know until it officially comes out. Hopefully everything is ok.
justducky0
Senior

Post by justducky0 »

but also is that not part of the point of forums? It might be a rumor, it might not. There was a tweet about it being legal trouble so who knows.
wlduck
Sophomore

Post by wlduck »

The total silence on this is something else. I thought we would have heard what the issue was by now.
lmduck

Post by lmduck »

wlduck wrote:The total silence on this is something else. I thought we would have heard what the issue was by now.
remember that after the RB most of the team did not return to Eugene. School does not start till Monday so MC has likely not seen Redd since he dismissed him to deal with his personal matter. Guessing they will see each other on Monday.

DuckMastaFunk
Five Star Recruit

Post by DuckMastaFunk »

Mycah Pittman has 99 problems, but not-starting-the-Rose-Bowl-in-the-slot-because-of-girl-problems ain't one.
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

From what I was told by someone I trust, unless some other facts come to light Redd did nothing wrong. It sucks, because he had to miss a huge game due to being falsely accused.
justducky0
Senior

Post by justducky0 »

buckmarkduck wrote:From what I was told by someone I trust, unless some other facts come to light Redd did nothing wrong. It sucks, because he had to miss a huge game due to being falsely accused.
Lol I am surprised Brenda Tracy has not jumped on this and petitioned to have Redd thrown in prison already.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

justducky0 wrote:
buckmarkduck wrote:From what I was told by someone I trust, unless some other facts come to light Redd did nothing wrong. It sucks, because he had to miss a huge game due to being falsely accused.
Lol I am surprised Brenda Tracy has not jumped on this and petitioned to have Redd thrown in prison already.
Just you wait. I'm sure she'll interject herself into this situation somehow.
justducky0
Senior

Post by justducky0 »

She had a great message to begin with which I was fully in on. She looks for any chance now to get her name out there.

But as she has gained fame and "clout" she has become intolerable.
She also is anti Oregon because the Ducks brought another person in to talk to the team about those issues and not her.
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

justducky0 wrote:She had a great message to begin with which I was fully in on. She looks for any chance now to get her name out there.

But as she has gained fame and "clout" she has become intolerable.
She also is anti Oregon because the Ducks brought another person in to talk to the team about those issues and not her.
Who did we bring?
justducky0
Senior

Post by justducky0 »

Id have to try and dig and find it but I believe it was eith Helf or Taggart that brought them in.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

justducky0 wrote:Id have to try and dig and find it but I believe it was eith Helf or Taggart that brought them in.
I know it was Taggart who brought her in back in 2017 but hadn't heard if Cristobal brought someone else in either last season or this season.
GrantDuck
Senior

Post by GrantDuck »

justducky0 wrote:
LOL.

Agree with others. She has a great general message but she can't be objective either and she doesn't understand that most coaches at most major universities are actually prohibited from making statements on Title IX investigations.
justducky0
Senior

Post by justducky0 »

This ^^^^^