Most hated team

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

Who do you really want to beat the hell out of?

Oregon State
1%
Washington
85%
U$C
5%
Coogs
No votes
Stanford
4%
Boise St
4%
Auburn
2%

Total votes: 85
GoDucksIn09
Senior

Re: Most hated team

Post by GoDucksIn09 »

I have known some beaver fans over the years and would agree that they hate Oregon more than Oregon hates them.

For me if their was a second place in the poll it would go to USC. I said in my first post on this thread that if UW and USC play each other would cheer for a tie. Since that is not longer possible in football, I am left to which team favors Oregon the most and usually that is USC because they are not in the same division as us.

In terms of teams outside the Pac 12. Oklahoma would be near the top of the list. The game where Oklahoma played at Autzen was horrible in terms of officiating and it went both ways. I was at the game and saw couple times where the ball snapped after play clock hit 0. One of those resulted in a touchdown for Oklahoma. That game also saw a coach who was on the field numerous times without ever being warned. The onside kick was a joke. Yeah it benefited Oregon and am glad for that. What upset me most about that game is the coverage from ESPN. There was 0 mention of the plays that went against Oregon in terms of the bad officiating. The only one they mentioned was the one that went against Oklahoma. Last I knew coaches could not be on the field except during a time out. That did not apply to Stoops.
UofDuck
Senior

Most hated team

Post by UofDuck »

I’m convinced there are a fair number of Beavs who would rather see a duck loss than a Beaver win. Their jealousy is incredible.
stlDUCKfan
Pac-12 Prediction Winner!

Re: Most hated team

Post by stlDUCKfan »

NDSU.

That is mostly tongue in cheek, but think of it this way:

1. They're the next opponent.
2. The question is "Who do you really want to beat the hell out of?". With how their fans are reacting, I think they would be my pick next year.