Most hated team

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

Who do you really want to beat the hell out of?

Oregon State
1%
Washington
85%
U$C
5%
Coogs
No votes
Stanford
4%
Boise St
4%
Auburn
2%

Total votes: 85
nogerO
Senior

Most hated team

Post by nogerO »

Let's take a vote
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
GoDucksIn09
Senior

Re: Most hated team

Post by GoDucksIn09 »

Not even close. Washington. If was a second most hated team would be USC. Different reasons for USC. Kids make to much out of the weather in California. I was born and raised in Oregon, so I might be biased. I did live in southern California for 3 years though. If I was playing football, I would at least want to play for a team that is relevant to the college football championship. USC and UCLA not been relevant for a long long time.
RebelDuck
Three Star Recruit

Post by RebelDuck »

Washington and will always be Washington!
squintsdd
Sophomore

Post by squintsdd »

I would've voted for Arizona had you put them up there. I think even Washington fans have more class than them
Blazers-1977
Two Star Recruit

Post by Blazers-1977 »

1. Auburn
2. Alabama
3. Ohio St
4. USC

No one else comes even close
nogerO
Senior

Post by nogerO »

Blazers-1977 wrote:1. Auburn
2. Alabama
3. Ohio St
4. USC

Lol. You're trying too hard. Give it up. It's not even an argument junior.
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

All of the above?

My real most hated team is the PAC12 Refs...
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

SuperDuck
Senior

Post by SuperDuck »

I can't stand the Huskies, but I voted for Stanford. The loss against them last year when we totally choked, the 2 losses against them that kept us out of the natty, and David Shaw's face!!! :-(
John 3:36
GoDucksIn09
Senior

Post by GoDucksIn09 »

Stanford has always been a thorn in our side. No disputing that. Their fan base has never come across as entitled or disrespectful though. I have said before if have a son who is so talented to get offers from school and decides to take a full ride scholarship to Stanford I will not argue with him. I will always be a duck. Degree from Stanford carries a lot of weight outside of Oregon though.
Zyme
All Pac-12
GM: New York Knicks GM

Post by Zyme »

GoDucksIn09 wrote:Stanford has always been a thorn in our side. No disputing that. Their fan base has never come across as entitled or disrespectful though. I have said before if have a son who is so talented to get offers from school and decides to take a full ride scholarship to Stanford I will not argue with him. I will always be a duck. Degree from Stanford carries a lot of weight outside of Oregon though.
Stanford is really more of a competitive rivalry, W Dub and its not even close
DASL1 Rings: '93, '94

K's HOF:
Mark "Wholly Mammoth" Eaton | Retired 2002, age 44: 24 min/8pts/8reb/1stl/2.5 blks/1 TO
Michael "Sweet Home" Ansley | Retired 2007, age 42: 33 min/16pts/8 reb/1.5stl/.5 blks/.5 TO Lifetime .550 shooting %
Gheorghe "Ghiţă (Ghitza, Little George)" Mureșan | Retired 2008, age 36: 35Min/16.2pt/12.2reb/2.1ast/1.6stl/2.9blk/1.3TO (.461/.715/.000)
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

2. Alabama
3. Ohio St
4. USC

lol
Phalanx
Senior

Post by Phalanx »

nogerO wrote:
2. Alabama
3. Ohio St
4. USC

Dude is entitled to his opinion. If all you've ever seen is victories over the Huskies, you might start looking around and seeing if there is a better team to hate too. Boise State hasn't been mentioned yet. I'd put them in the same category as Auburn - teams that are due for a beating.
Blazers-1977
Two Star Recruit

Post by Blazers-1977 »

Phalanx wrote:
nogerO wrote:
2. Alabama
3. Ohio St
4. USC

Dude is entitled to his opinion. If all you've ever seen is victories over the Huskies, you might start looking around and seeing if there is a better team to hate too. Boise State hasn't been mentioned yet. I'd put them in the same category as Auburn - teams that are due for a beating.

I will fully acknowledge if I grew up in the 70s and 80s , I would hate the Huskies too like you guys do as the only two times I have seen the Huskies win was in 2016 when the Ducks completely self-imploded and in 2017 when Herbert our starting QB was out with an injury, so those defeats really didnt change my opinion of the Huskies.

On the other hand the 2011 BCS Title Game is the worst sports moment for me ever(Since I was too young during the Blazers implosion in game 7 of the 2000 WCF) and we were robbed by the refs in that game as well(Harris interception being called off , Cam Newton fumble being called as down). Alabama is my second most hated team due to how nauseating media coverage about them is and how BCS favoritism got them in the BCS title game in 2012 over Oregon. Number 3 is Ohio St due to the 2010 Rose Bowl and 2015 National Title Game and number 4 is USC cause my first 4 seasons as a Duck Fan were 2005-2008 and that USC team was detestable in every way along with all the bandwagon USC fans in school were extremely annoying , and the coverage they got from the Spots media was nauseating as well.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

I'd rather beat Ohio State than Auburn or Boise Truckers School.
Merganzer
Senior

Post by Merganzer »

Duck07 wrote:I'd rather beat Ohio State than Auburn or Boise Truckers School.
Completely agree, and not just because of next season. I can't stand theOhio State University. I've never encountered any fans in person, just the aura is enough. I can't stand Aaron Craft, a PG from 2010-2014, just something about him still prompts a dark, disturbing force.