DUCKSATTACK BACK UP!!!

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

maxduck
Senior

Re: DUCKSATTACK BACK UP!!!

Post by maxduck »

Has it only been 17 days? Felt like an eternity. Thanks for all your work, probably a good time to hit the Donate button.
StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Post by StevensTechU »

I love how many people have commented already. It's a sign that I wasn't the only one visiting daily 'just in case.'
ICamel
Two Star Recruit

Post by ICamel »

StevensTechU wrote:I love how many people have commented already. It's a sign that I wasn't the only one visiting daily 'just in case.'
X2
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Thanks everyone! I probably lost about 30 hours of life on phone calls. Lol, I'm definitely going to ask them for a year or two of free hosting for the loss of ad revenue, customer experience, and my health. :lol:

Glad to see you all back!!

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
GrandpaDuck
Senior

Post by GrandpaDuck »

So before we went down I had a revelation while out hiking so I quickly posted it here on my phone so I could remember when I got back to my office. It appears to be gone.

If anyone remembers the details of that post let me know. It was about the perfect solution for containing a fusion reaction eliminating the need to use fission or fossil fuel for energy for the next billion years.

Other than that I see my important posts about the absurdity of running A gap into a loaded box with a non-running QB from the pistol on every first down are still here. Thank our lucky stars for that.

Good to be back!
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

Tray Dub
All Pac-12

Post by Tray Dub »

Thank the lord (and TK)! I was pretty bummed when it looked like this place was gone, so happy it's back!
ducks5ever
Four Star Recruit

Post by ducks5ever »

Thanks TK!
wepto
Four Star Recruit

Post by wepto »

Congrats on the return!
bigsugarduck
Five Star Recruit

Post by bigsugarduck »

I want to THANK EVERYONE involved in making this site hummmm along...

I check only a few things habitually on the internet, my email, slickdeals, and ducksattack. THANK YOU!
Stewart Mandel-"From a purely aesthetic standpoint, I much prefer to watch a good spread-rushing offense over a traditional Power-I offense, and Oregon's has been the most fun by far for the past several years. It's fast, its precise, and when Chip Kelly has the right quarterback (Dixon, Masoli) at the helm, the possibility of someone ripping off a 60-yard run exists on nearly every play."
QuackSince82
Four Star Recruit

Post by QuackSince82 »

Thanks UOducksTK1 you are awesome!
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition!

Nice to be back... Thanks for your patient diligence (Well, maybe not so patient?), TK!
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

Glad the site is back. Only question I have is the person in charge of the godaddy account, a doog, trojan or bison?
RanDux
Senior

Post by RanDux »

Yay! I really missed this site! So glad you were able to recover the old data base.
GoDucksIn09
Senior

Post by GoDucksIn09 »

The first few days I thought was a glitch of some sort. Then I contacted TK thinking I had missed something. It was then that I found out about the issues. I live in Washington so was having to go to other websites to try to find out what was happening. Is no doubt I like this site the best. I know have thought about paying some of the other sites but never have done that and not sure I ever will. I like the guys here. There are a few I miss seeing that seemingly have gone elsewhere. Mainly for their input and contributions to the website. King of ducks was always plugged in and had a feel for what recruits were doing. Not sure what happened to him.