Why is Oregon so hated on Twitter?

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

DuckzRule
Four Star Recruit

Why is Oregon so hated on Twitter?

Post by DuckzRule »

Oregon apparently has one of the biggest hatedoms in Twitter, I know it because everywhere I go there are people bashing on Oregon over and over, including that USC Berserker guy (which I hope gets terminated) and multiple North Dakota State fans, one of the only reasons on why Oregon is hated is because they have never won a natty, which is absolutely frickin stupid, I don't hate other teams such as New Mexico State cuz of that.

I still need to know why a huge portion of Twitter users have a grudge on Oregon, plus, Oregon always seems to lose important polls and/or win negative polls targeted at them.

Thanks to that USC Berserker imbecile, now I have a huge grudge against USC, we didn't do anything to teams that aren't Oregon State or Washington.
gogreen55
Senior

Re: Why is Oregon so hated on Twitter?

Post by gogreen55 »

The Ducks are relevant. Alabama, Ohio State, etc. have a lot of supporters and haters. It comes with the territory. Nobody talks about teams like the Beavers, good or bad, since nobody cares.

The Ducks have one of the largest social media followings in the country. I am not really sure why you are letting a few halfwits get under your skin.
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

DuckzRule wrote:Oregon apparently has one of the biggest hatedoms in Twitter, I know it because everywhere I go there are people bashing on Oregon over and over, including that USC Berserker guy (which I hope gets terminated) and multiple North Dakota State fans, one of the only reasons on why Oregon is hated is because they have never won a natty, which is absolutely frickin stupid, I don't hate other teams such as New Mexico State cuz of that.

I still need to know why a huge portion of Twitter users have a grudge on Oregon, plus, Oregon always seems to lose important polls and/or win negative polls targeted at them.

Thanks to that USC Berserker imbecile, now I have a huge grudge against USC, we didn't do anything to teams that aren't Oregon State or Washington.

Your only notice it because you are an Oregon fan. If you paid attention to USC, you'd probably see all the hate they get. It's like whatever car your drive. Before you had it, you didn't see a bunch of them around. Once you got it, your see them everywhere.
GrantDuck
Senior

Post by GrantDuck »

There's still a ton of duck fans I know that irrationally hate Pete Carroll and USC, mainly because USC was winning.

Right now we're the top dog in the Pac-12. Add that to the flashy uniforms and our coaching staff having some bravado and Nike money. Pretty easy to see why.
JBB
Two Star Recruit

Post by JBB »

Without any malice it might be the way Oregon fans are perceived by others.
Merganzer
Senior

Post by Merganzer »

JBB wrote:Without any malice it might be the way Oregon fans are perceived by others.
Gosh, we're a fun engaging group.