Way too early projections for the 2021 season.

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

DuckzRule
Four Star Recruit

Re: Way too early projections for the 2021 season.

Post by DuckzRule »

People still overrate the Trojans, all Pac-12 predictions articles I've found show extreme USC fanatism and the main photos are of USC things.

Can't wait till we beat the quack out of them if we meet in the Pac-12 Championship in Las Vegas.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Bump. Oregon is 4-0. Already half way to the win total for a lot of us.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Phalanx
Senior

Post by Phalanx »

<BUMP>

Going into the final regular season game, I thought it would be fun to revisit this thread and see if the predictions matched the reality. I for one, thought the Ducks would lose to Ohio State and finish around 8-4, with a chance to still win the Pac 12 North. So the win against the Buckeyes was a pleasant surprise, but otherwise, the season has gone more or less the way I envisioned it. Some thought a 6-3 conference record could not possibly win the North, but that is exactly what will happen if the Ducks lose tomorrow. Meanwhile, the offense is every bit as bad as it was last season, per my expectations, and the defense has slightly improved, which was my hope. All in all, this season has gone pretty close to what I anticipated, with the Civil War yet to be played.
GrandpaDuck
Senior

Post by GrandpaDuck »

Hmmm, I had the QB position as completely unproven, got that right. I gave OF4L my prediction proxy because he was a witch at it that one year. He said 11-1 so we need to beat the Beavs to be off by one game. But if we do beat the Beavers I am counting Stanford as a .5 win because of the Refs. 10.5 rounds up to 11 so I'll declare we are co-prediction champions.