A picture is worth a thousand words

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

uodux1212
Senior

Re: A picture is worth a thousand words

Post by uodux1212 »

Biggus Duckus wrote:
Phenom wrote:I hope you saw her O face.
More like a glare when she realized why I was asking to put our hands together like that.

Comic con? I met her a few years ago at a party, before her nose/boob job. So yum.

"How do we go from nine to one?" - Chip Kelly

“Our expectations are to win every game we play." - CK
303DucksFan
Four Star Recruit

Post by 303DucksFan »

Peyton loves Chunk.

woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

That's gonna hurt! Image

Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

303DucksFan wrote:Peyton loves Chunk.

HEY YOU GUUUUYYYYSSSS!!!!!
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

When is the spring game kick-off?

UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

A friend hooked me up to meet Jerome Kersey.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

woundedknees wrote:Image

I was being nitpicky with the dance team girls at the game the other night & they really are NOT supposed to wear underwear with the yoga/dance pants because they get the leg line (obvious seam/elastic at the top of the hip) and it's not attractive. I'm surprised their coach doesn't have them wear dance undies so those don't show. There are other options vs. thongs too. I won't bore you with the details.

I appreciate that all of the girls are wearing a high quality dance/exercise bra so they're not bouncing around and looking tacky. Good solid support (unlike OTHER cheerleaders) that give you either the una-boob, smashed look or unfortunate sagginess. USC, UCLA & OSU are perfect examples of what NOT to wear. Oregon is top notch in their cheer wear.
DuckMastaFunk
Five Star Recruit

Post by DuckMastaFunk »

MFRDuckFan wrote:
woundedknees wrote:Image

I was being nitpicky with the dance team girls at the game the other night & they really are NOT supposed to wear underwear with the yoga/dance pants because they get the leg line (obvious seam/elastic at the top of the hip) and it's not attractive. I'm surprised their coach doesn't have them wear dance undies so those don't show. There are other options vs. thongs too. I won't bore you with the details.

I appreciate that all of the girls are wearing a high quality dance/exercise bra so they're not bouncing around and looking tacky. Good solid support (unlike OTHER cheerleaders) that give you either the una-boob, smashed look or unfortunate sagginess. USC, UCLA & OSU are perfect examples of what NOT to wear. Oregon is top notch in their cheer wear.

Ummm. What?
justducky0
Senior

Post by justducky0 »

Everything she said made sense.....although I think we need photo examples for better understanding ;)
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

haha is that the same for the acro & tumbling team? I haven't seen them from up close, but they wear white spandex.
uodux1212
Senior

Post by uodux1212 »

UOducksTK1 wrote:A friend hooked me up to meet Jerome Kersey.

Nice! Mercy Mercy Jerome Kersey :D

Year: circa 1987, I'm 12 years old
Scene: Washington Square mall
I see Kersey pull up the curb outside entrance, he gets out with a bouquet of flowers in his hand, me and my body go over to him to say hi and he offers me $10 to take the flowers into the mall and deliver them to a girl working at one of the stores. We walk through the mall with JK, chatting and hanging out for a minute or two, it was awesome, I felt so cool! I take the flowes in to the girl and tel her these are from JK, she scoffs at the flowers and says she doesn't want them! She ends up taking them anyway.... Last I saw JK was trying to apologize to her. Best day ever!

TL;DR Jerome Keesey gave me $10 to deliver flowers to a girl in the mall, 12 year old me was stoked!!!

"How do we go from nine to one?" - Chip Kelly

“Our expectations are to win every game we play." - CK
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

When the Blazers were on their game with Drexler and Porter still on board, my oldest brother was a "shot doctor" for Clyde and Terry. My boy was soooooooooooo jealous because his cousin got to attend those sessions with his Dad.

UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

uodux1212 wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:A friend hooked me up to meet Jerome Kersey.

Nice! Mercy Mercy Jerome Kersey :D

Year: circa 1987, I'm 12 years old
Scene: Washington Square mall
I see Kersey pull up the curb outside entrance, he gets out with a bouquet of flowers in his hand, me and my body go over to him to say hi and he offers me $10 to take the flowers into the mall and deliver them to a girl working at one of the stores. We walk through the mall with JK, chatting and hanging out for a minute or two, it was awesome, I felt so cool! I take the flowes in to the girl and tel her these are from JK, she scoffs at the flowers and says she doesn't want them! She ends up taking them anyway.... Last I saw JK was trying to apologize to her. Best day ever!

TL;DR Jerome Keesey gave me $10 to deliver flowers to a girl in the mall, 12 year old me was stoked!!!
Haha, that's awesome. Don't think I could top that.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

Biggus Duckus wrote:When I was 10 or so (1995) I saw Cliff Robinson at the airport Costco. I asked him if he was Cliff Robinson and he said no with a smile on his face. 12 year old me saw Rasheed Wallace in the EB Games in Lloyd Center, I thought it was pretty cool that he played video games.
FWIW, Cliff is currently on the latest edition of "SURVIVOR".

RanDux
Senior

Post by RanDux »

woundedknees wrote:
Biggus Duckus wrote:When I was 10 or so (1995) I saw Cliff Robinson at the airport Costco. I asked him if he was Cliff Robinson and he said no with a smile on his face. 12 year old me saw Rasheed Wallace in the EB Games in Lloyd Center, I thought it was pretty cool that he played video games.
FWIW, Cliff is currently on the latest edition of "SURVIVOR".
Not anymore. He got blind-sided.