Ducks Attack Message Board Forum
http://www.ducksattack.com/forum/

Quotable Quotes
http://www.ducksattack.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7587
Page 33 of 34

Author:  Duck07 [ Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:02 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Quotable Quotes

Earlier this year in a game Riley Cooper asked Chip what the plan was.

"F'in score points, what's your plan?" LOL

Author:  woundedknees [ Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Quotable Quotes

When Holly Rowe asked Marcus about the difference between his first and second half performance:

"I'm outa shape... I haven't run this much in a long time!"

Author:  UOducksTK1 [ Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Quotable Quotes

woundedknees wrote:
When Holly Rowe asked Marcus about the difference between his first and second half performance:

"I'm outa shape... I haven't run this much in a long time!"


Ha, +1

Can't wait until next season.

Author:  woundedknees [ Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Quotable Quotes

Post-Victory, Josh Huff:

"Records come and go but victories are forever"

The Ducks are gonna miss that young man!

Author:  woundedknees [ Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:38 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Quotable Quotes

Helf to Holly Rowe:

"I'm not supposed to say this, but, WE'RE A YOUNG TEAM!"

Author:  woundedknees [ Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Quotable Quotes

Doh! Double post!

Author:  Phenom [ Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Quotable Quotes

woundedknees wrote:
Helf to Holly Rowe:

"I'm not supposed to say this, but, WE'RE A YOUNG TEAM!"

haha i caught that. He had a smirk on his face. :lol:

Author:  buckmarkduck [ Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Quotable Quotes

I have a feeling Huffs single season records could fall next year to Addison. MM could easily throw for 4000+ yds next year.

Author:  goducks [ Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Quotable Quotes

buckmarkduck wrote:
I have a feeling Huffs single season records could fall next year to Addison. MM could easily throw for 4000+ yds next year.


Sure hope that you are right! ;)

Author:  Duck07 [ Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Quotable Quotes

Quote:
Chip Kelly's former college (Oregon) has produced the ninth most (tied) Pro Bowl players, with five. Oregon has also produced the second most Super Bowl winning players, also at five.
http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/sports/eagles/Study-Eagles-are-the-whitest-team-in-the-NFL.html#T8c0PwvpmqcqI04I.99

Author:  Duck07 [ Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Quotable Quotes

Chip was very happy about how quickly the team photo was taken today. :lol:
Quote:
"We had to get a good photo, which was first and foremost. We set record, four minutes and forty seconds. We got everybody -- the entire team, every position group, the coaches, and the training staff done in four minutes and forty seconds. The was the most eff... literally, I'm not even joking, it was the most efficient photo I've ever seen. Our guys were, it was like, there were guys dressed in their full uniform, and we had our meeting at 9:30. They were just ready to go, and we knew what we wanted to get done. We started at 10:00, and I looked at my watch at 10:04:40, we were done everything, which was awesome."

"It was tempo. It was as good a tempo, and I would challenge anybody, and I'm talking... We got our team photo done, we got our individual position coaches and players done at their positions, we got our coaching staff photo done, and we got our training staff photo done in four minutes and forty seconds. It was awesome."

"We had to coach the photographers a little bit because they were... they wanted to... one of the guys thought he was Ansel Adams. We said 'Let's get this thing taken and let's go,' you know what I mean? It's not like it's going to be hanging in the Philadelphia Museum of Art. It's going to go in someone's office somewhere, so let's just get it done."

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/sports/eagles/Chip-Kelly-says-Eagles-set-record-for-fastest-team-picture.html#SYkooumcMe1GFusj.99

Author:  sickaduck [ Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Quotable Quotes

"As for Oregon, what can possibly be said that isn’t bellowed by 11 straight victories, 11 straight times covering the spread against Washington? Alabama doesn’t do this to Kentucky. Ohio State doesn’t do it to Minnesota. The IRS doesn’t rule taxpayers like the Ducks own the Huskies."

http://seattletimes.com/html/huskyfootb ... mlxml.html

Posted up from Phalanx's quote. Need to save this forever...

Author:  Duck07 [ Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Quotable Quotes

Quote:
“I had it all mapped out actually. Seriously. I wrote it down. I said, ‘When I’m the head coach of the Eagles, I’m going to make sure I get that guy on my team.’ And the guy next to me was like, ‘You’re only the offensive coordinator at New Hampshire.’ I said, ‘Don’t worry about it. Minor details. But it’s going to work.’ ”

—Kelly, the Eagles’ coach, asked before to Sanchez’s first start under Kelly whether, a decade ago when he was a college recruiter at New Hampshire, he had any feeling that he might one day actually coach Sanchez.

bizarre.

Author:  Tray Dub [ Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Quotable Quotes

Duck07 wrote:
Quote:
“I had it all mapped out actually. Seriously. I wrote it down. I said, ‘When I’m the head coach of the Eagles, I’m going to make sure I get that guy on my team.’ And the guy next to me was like, ‘You’re only the offensive coordinator at New Hampshire.’ I said, ‘Don’t worry about it. Minor details. But it’s going to work.’ ”

—Kelly, the Eagles’ coach, asked before to Sanchez’s first start under Kelly whether, a decade ago when he was a college recruiter at New Hampshire, he had any feeling that he might one day actually coach Sanchez.

bizarre.

He's almost certainly joking.

Author:  pudgejeff [ Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Quotable Quotes

Tray Dub wrote:
Duck07 wrote:
Quote:
“I had it all mapped out actually. Seriously. I wrote it down. I said, ‘When I’m the head coach of the Eagles, I’m going to make sure I get that guy on my team.’ And the guy next to me was like, ‘You’re only the offensive coordinator at New Hampshire.’ I said, ‘Don’t worry about it. Minor details. But it’s going to work.’ ”

—Kelly, the Eagles’ coach, asked before to Sanchez’s first start under Kelly whether, a decade ago when he was a college recruiter at New Hampshire, he had any feeling that he might one day actually coach Sanchez.

bizarre.

He's almost certainly joking.


The best part though is if it's anyone else you know for sure they're joking, but with Chip...

Page 33 of 34 All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/