BSU Tickets???

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

spinseeker
Freshman

Re: BSU Tickets???

Post by spinseeker »

So anyone have an idea when tickets will become available to non-season ticket holders? My in-laws and I really want to go to this game. So we're going to need 5 tickets and I want to jump on them as soon as I can.

If that doesn't work, I am not against going without tickets and try to get them outside the stadium, right before the game. Although I may be driving alone on that trip. So anyone from Boise know what the scalpers are like over there?
KeenanHowry15
Three Star Recruit

Post by KeenanHowry15 »

I have a friend whos mom is the assistant athletic director at BSU, he is getting me a ticket for the game, the only problem is that we are sitting in The Club @ Autzen equivalent of Boise St, with all the big time donors, right below the boxes, but i dont care i am being loud and supporting my team the whole game.

GO DUCKS! :o
ducksrock
Senior

Post by ducksrock »

Considering the near proximity of this game and ease of making it to the game, it makes sense that any and all in this forum/on this board that have season tickets should request the maximum (I believe its 4) and sell those that they wont use to others on this board (AT FACE VALUE)....Does this make sense? It does to me....
fpsduck
Senior

Post by fpsduck »

I put my name in the hat for tickets.......I have a feeling there won't be any left after the donors are done. :(
spinseeker
Freshman

Post by spinseeker »

Ducksrock,

I truly hope the season ticket holders on here feel that way. I drove out to the OK game a few years ago and to the Fiesta Bowl in 2001 (or was it 2002? Bowl years always screw me up). Great road trips. Couldn't make the Holiday bowl so I need to make up a little for that.
nogerO
Senior

Post by nogerO »

I was hoping to go with my brother-in-law but if it's a thursday game it could make it very hard for me to go.
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine