Malik Monk

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

ArkansasDuck
Three Star Recruit

Malik Monk

Post by ArkansasDuck »

I saw where 2016 #6 overall recruit Malik Monk put Oregon in his top 5 and set up a visit for the 18th of this month. Man I have seen this kid play a handful of times here in Arkansas and he is a potential program changer! His brother is his advisor and was a star WR and played basketball for Arkansas, his cousin was a 4 year starter for UofA. Lot of pressure to stay in state plus his mom "mysteriously" got a job 5 minutes from Fayetteville so he moved 6 hours across the state last year. I hope Oregon gets him..at least it sounds like they've got a shot
woundedknees
All-American

Re: Malik Monk

Post by woundedknees »

ArkansasDuck wrote:I saw where 2016 #6 overall recruit Malik Monk put Oregon in his top 5 and set up a visit for the 18th of this month. Man I have seen this kid play a handful of times here in Arkansas and he is a potential program changer! His brother is his advisor and was a star WR and played basketball for Arkansas, his cousin was a 4 year starter for UofA. Lot of pressure to stay in state plus his mom "mysteriously" got a job 5 minutes from Fayetteville so he moved 6 hours across the state last year. I hope Oregon gets him..at least it sounds like they've got a shot
Land Monk and TJ Leaf and this class would scare the snot out of any opponent...
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!