Western Oregon @ #23 Oregon (9 PM Pac-12 Net)

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Western Oregon @ #23 Oregon (9 PM Pac-12 Net)

Post by UOducksTK1 »

It's not on live for me on Dish, but DVR'ing when it plays in the early AM.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Greenblood
Senior

Re: Western Oregon @ #23 Oregon (9 PM Pac-12 Net)

Post by Greenblood »

I'm seeing a 7 p.m. actual start time for this game (whenever it happens to be available for recording): http://www.goducks.com/schedule.aspx?path=mbball
GoDucksGo2000
One Star Recruit

Post by GoDucksGo2000 »

Its airing on PAC12 Oregon. I am watching it there at 7.
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

That's the team we were expecting to start the year.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

I know it's against WOU, but there's much better movement on offense and rotations on defense. Altman called them out on trying to do too much individually against Boise so it definitely looks like they took those words to heart.
Greenblood
Senior

Post by Greenblood »

FWIW, last year in late December vs. WOU at MKA, the Ducks were only up four at the half (before blowing them out in the second half). Nice to see that this one was never really a game and that the Ducks' lead got to over 50 at one point. Also good to see Brooks with a good game and that all the scholarship players got at least 18 minutes. Hopefully there will be a a couple more games like this to help build the Ducks' confidence and figure out their rotation going into conference play at the end of December.
duckduckgoose
Five Star Recruit

Post by duckduckgoose »

Greenblood wrote:FWIW, last year in late December vs. WOU at MKA, the Ducks were only up four at the half (before blowing them out in the second half). Nice to see that this one was never really a game and that the Ducks' lead got to over 50 at one point. Also good to see Brooks with a good game and that all the scholarship players got at least 18 minutes. Hopefully there will be a a couple more games like this to help build the Ducks' confidence and figure out their rotation going into conference play at the end of December.
The team they played last year finished in the top four in Division 2. This WO team isn't as good I don't think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk