Arizona State @ #13 Oregon (Thu 8 PM FS1)

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

greenyellow

Re: Arizona State @ #13 Oregon (Thu 8 PM FS1)

Post by greenyellow »

whosyourwally wrote:I still can't believe how many contested shots ASU made in the key. From Bell's expressions, he couldn't either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They were getting lucky on many of those. Plus, they are a team that chucks a lot of threes, so they were very dangerous.
shoparound
Four Star Recruit

Post by shoparound »

I too, could not believe how many shots ASU made that seemed too hot.
It looked like they played their absolutely best, with divine intervention helping them.
UofDuck
Senior

Post by UofDuck »

Guards on Oregon are trying to get too cute with extra passes when they are already open. We have to get back to taking what the defense gives you and don't over think it.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

I watched a bit of the game so this opinion is only formed from that small sample so feel free to say I'm wrong, but it seems like one of the team's problems is a lack of guard rotations towards the ball. It seems that the guards just stand at their position creating longer perimeter passes allowing ASU to have more time to close out, therefore they weren't getting open looks from the outside. The court vision hasn't gone away at all, obviously the shot wasn't falling as well, but it seems from my perspective they need to work on their rotation and floor spacing big time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
justducky0
Senior

Post by justducky0 »

bellsduck wrote:Until Boucher and Dorsey start contributing this team is one and done in NcAa's.

Lol,you dont know anything about basketball..Its a long season and teams go through slumps, it happens. Maybe look back and realize Altman is one of the top coaches in the nation.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Didn't get to watch the full game, but looked kinda ugly.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
brich75
Senior

Post by brich75 »

nogerO wrote:Ducks better remember how to play basketball or Arizona is going to blow them out. Terrible basketball on both ends of the court so far tonight and at Colorado.
THEY REMEBERED lol!