Three Star Recruit

Re: I think we should be rooting for Kentucky

Post by way2krdn8d »

NC it is... lets go Ducks!
UofDuck
Senior

I think we should be rooting for Kentucky

Post by UofDuck »

karlhungis wrote:I'm more concerned about the officials. You know they want a blue blood in the finals.
I think ref favoritism has more to do with crowd noise influence, so hopefully AZ sees a lot of Duck fans.
karlhungis
All Pac-12

Post by karlhungis »

UofDuck wrote:
karlhungis wrote:I'm more concerned about the officials. You know they want a blue blood in the finals.
I think ref favoritism has more to do with crowd noise influence, so hopefully AZ sees a lot of Duck fans.
It's hard for me to tell. I acknowledge that my bias for the ducks clouds my vision. That being said, the second half of that Kansas game seemed like the refs were just trying to keep Kansas in the game more than them being influenced by the crowd. Now NC is the only team that could prevent some of the worst viewership ratings in finals history.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

karlhungis wrote:
UofDuck wrote:
It's hard for me to tell. I acknowledge that my bias for the ducks clouds my vision. That being said, the second half of that Kansas game seemed like the refs were just trying to keep Kansas in the game more than them being influenced by the crowd. Now NC is the only team that could prevent some of the worst viewership ratings in finals history.
I don't think that's true. I think people tune into the finals anyways, similar to people tuning into the super bowl regardless of teams. And I think most people are happy to see new blood in there, they get tired of the same teams every year.
karlhungis
All Pac-12

Post by karlhungis »

buckmarkduck wrote:
karlhungis wrote:
UofDuck wrote:
I don't think that's true. I think people tune into the finals anyways, similar to people tuning into the super bowl regardless of teams. And I think most people are happy to see new blood in there, they get tired of the same teams every year.
I would be willing to bet that a Ducks VS Zags finals would be in contention for the lowest rated of all time. It will be interesting to see how it unfolds.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!