Women's 2017-18 Schedule Released

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

Greenblood
Senior

Women's 2017-18 Schedule Released

Post by Greenblood »

http://www.goducks.com/documents/2017/1 ... _17_18.pdf

Ducks, #13 in one "way too early" poll for the upcoming season (http://www.espn.com/womens-college-bask ... 25-2017-18) play Oklahoma (#19 in that poll) in PK80 (wish they could have played UConn); at Miss. St. (#9 in that poll), who ended UConn's 111 game win streak last year and then lost the NCAA final; and they host Ole Miss.

At least Stanford, UCLA, ASU and Cal all look to be strong conference teams this year, and the Ducks play the Bay Area schools just once, at Matt.

With all starters and key reserves back and ridiculous incoming talent, looking for big things this year.
Duck07
All-American

Re: Women's 2017-18 Schedule Released

Post by Duck07 »

After last season there's no limit to what this team could accomplish. They've got top level returning starters with top level recruits coming in. The students are going to be busy at Matt Court this season.
gogreen55
Senior

Post by gogreen55 »

Yeah, I am excited to see them.
bigsugarduck
Five Star Recruit

Post by bigsugarduck »

The mens team has a chance to be really good, but the womens team is almost assuradly going to be GREAT. A poised Sabrina Ionescue is the difference maker that could lead the womens team to a pac 12 championship and a final four, perhaps a NC. They have all the pieces, great 3pt shooting, consistent low post scoring, and tallest team in the country.
Stewart Mandel-"From a purely aesthetic standpoint, I much prefer to watch a good spread-rushing offense over a traditional Power-I offense, and Oregon's has been the most fun by far for the past several years. It's fast, its precise, and when Chip Kelly has the right quarterback (Dixon, Masoli) at the helm, the possibility of someone ripping off a 60-yard run exists on nearly every play."