Utah @ Oregon (12/29 Friday 7 PM FS1)

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

Phenom
All Pac-12

Re: Utah @ Oregon (12/29 Friday 7 PM FS1)

Post by Phenom »

UGH!
Eksynyt
Two Star Recruit

Post by Eksynyt »

Easily Altman's worst team since 2010-11. If we lose to Colorado, I think the CBI is the ceiling.
Everythingsducky
Senior

Post by Everythingsducky »

It’s a long season, but the Ducks just don’t have the horses. Too many departures, Smith frustrates me (over-rated to begin with), and E Brown has no conscience. Just not enough dogs.
Everythingsducky
Senior

Post by Everythingsducky »

GrantDuck wrote:Anyhow, it's a long season, Utah has a decent RPI, it's not a killer, but we will really need to play well against Arizona/Arizona State.
Against two of the best teams in the conference? I’m not holding my breath. And, White is good, but not close to a player that I would consider a big game changer. Hopefully the strong recruiting class this year, means at least a couple of them will supplant some players that get substantial minutes this year. Attrition will take care of some, but large improvements at some positions.
mattc94
Four Star Recruit

Post by mattc94 »

I'm going to hold this down to a long hold over from Christmas, but DAMN they looked terrible in the second half. Got out hustled, out rebounded, and Pritchard dribbled like he pounding all the air out of the ball rather than making any plays. Judging from the hesitancy of anybody to even drive to the basket, I don't know how much help they could have given him. There isn't star likes Brooks to galvanize the team. This may be a tough year.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Sorkin and McIntosh post-game:

Altman post-game:
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

This team is just simply bad. In this day you need wing players that can create and we don’t have any of those. Prichard lacks court awareness and over dribbles and Brown lacks basketball IQ. Gonna be a long season! Hopefully the recruiting class for next year puts the program back on track.
oregontrack
All Pac-12

Post by oregontrack »

greenyellow wrote:Wooten is better coming off the bench as an energizer type player.
whaaaaaaaat

wooten needs to be on the floor as much as possible.
ImageImageImageImageImage
dthomas=ddixon

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

You know it's bad when we lose to Utah at home. We never lose to Utah.

Just watched Will Richardson at the LSI, can't wait to see what he brings next season. Really High ball IQ.
Merganzer
Senior

Post by Merganzer »

OregonFan4Life wrote:This team is just simply bad. In this day you need wing players that can create and we don’t have any of those. Prichard lacks court awareness and over dribbles and Brown lacks basketball IQ. Gonna be a long season! Hopefully the recruiting class for next year puts the program back on track.
That's what I see as well. Every once in a while T Brown has shown some creativity Sadly, the Ducks are just soft; content to stay 25 feet out and toss up 3's. I don't know that Utah, for example, has players "that" can create, but somehow there they were, all of them, creating all over the "Woods" Meanwhile the Ducks come down, Pritchard at the top dribbling while the rest of the players stand around, none of them in the paint.
nogerO
Senior

Post by nogerO »

This team right now can be described in four letters-S O F T.
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine