Oregon @ UCLA (Sat 7:15 PM ESPN)

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

Merganzer
Senior

Re: Oregon @ UCLA (Sat 7:15 PM ESPN)

Post by Merganzer »

oregontrack wrote:i agree with brown and pritch insomuch that anyone who is tweeting at them is probably a massive tool. it's amateur athletics, man. people getting nasty on a player's timeline seems stupid to me.

that's why i gather with the rest of y'all on a message board to bitch and complain. at least we're insular.
I agree that tweeting at them is lame, and their response is automatic. But, in the larger picture, amateur or not, criticism, along with praise, is a part of the game. I also find the attitude that if you aren't a player or coach your opinion, critique is worthless, should be sidelined. The idea that fans should be supportive, win or lose is fine for high school. But for a team that strives to win championships, fans will be more rigorous.
northbeachsf
Freshman

Post by northbeachsf »

Pretty lame that people are tweeting them directly IMO. On the flip side, if you continuously fail to execute down the stretch, you should expect to take some criticism from both fans and the media. Just sayin...

Still 100% Duck fan. Go Ducks! Just go win the conference tourney now! The talent is there...just have to put it together.
Last edited by northbeachsf on Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

My personal experience showed me that most college athletes would rather read sh-talking online than to have someone do it to their face.