Arizona State @ Oregon (Thu 8:30 PM FS1)

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

pudgejeff
Senior
GM: Sacramento Kings GM

Re: Arizona State @ Oregon (Thu 8:30 PM FS1)

Post by pudgejeff »

duckfan96 wrote:Unless they win the pac 12 tourney right? That’s a automatic bid?
Ya, but this doesn't effect that.
northbeachsf
Freshman

Post by northbeachsf »

Nice win and go ducks.
1 made FG in the final 4 minutes yet AGAIN. Someone HAS to step up and score consistently down the stretch of this team is going to make some kind of a run.

E Brown actually has a nice midrange game. Hope to see more of that the next few weeks instead of open threes hitting the side of the backboard.
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

northbeachsf wrote:Nice win and go ducks.
1 made FG in the final 4 minutes yet AGAIN. Someone HAS to step up and score consistently down the stretch of this team is going to make some kind of a run.

E Brown actually has a nice midrange game. Hope to see more of that the next few weeks instead of open threes hitting the side of the backboard.
That was hilarious/infuriating.
GrantDuck
Senior

Post by GrantDuck »

I think we're going to need to probably win 2 of our last 3 to get that 5 or 6 seed. This would mean Cal/Wazzu in the first round with Utah/UCLA/USC after that. I think if we can land a 5 or 6 seed in the pac-12 tournament we'll have a fair shot to win it. A bye is still possible if we win out.

Arizona is minus Trier.

USC is minus Melton, Boatwright and possibly Metu

UCLA we match up well with.

Utah is on a hot streak, but we didn't have Troy Brown Jr. in our first matchup with them.

Stanford is the one team I'd really like to avoid and Oregon State is a bit of an awkward matchup for us too..
UofDuck
Senior

Post by UofDuck »

pudgejeff wrote:
duckfan96 wrote:Unless they win the pac 12 tourney right? That’s a automatic bid?
Ya, but this doesn't effect that.
It kinda does in terms of seeding
Merganzer
Senior

Post by Merganzer »

GrantDuck wrote:I think we're going to need to probably win 2 of our last 3 to get that 5 or 6 seed. This would mean Cal/Wazzu in the first round with Utah/UCLA/USC after that. I think if we can land a 5 or 6 seed in the pac-12 tournament we'll have a fair shot to win it. A bye is still possible if we win out.

Arizona is minus Trier.

USC is minus Melton, Boatwright and possibly Metu

UCLA we match up well with.

Utah is on a hot streak, but we didn't have Troy Brown Jr. in our first matchup with them.

Stanford is the one team I'd really like to avoid and Oregon State is a bit of an awkward matchup for us too..
Agree with your outlook, though Troy Brown actually led the team in scoring, 16, against Utah. White was out with a concussion.
http://goducks.com/boxscore.aspx?id=11962&path=mbball