Arizona State @ Oregon (Thu 8:30 PM FS1)

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Arizona State @ Oregon (Thu 8:30 PM FS1)

Post by UOducksTK1 »

yup

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
northbeachsf
Freshman

Re: Arizona State @ Oregon (Thu 8:30 PM FS1)

Post by northbeachsf »

That picture of Dorsey is just making me sad at this point....miss that guy. We could really use a shooter right now.
:lol:
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by UOducksTK1 »

northbeachsf wrote:That picture of Dorsey is just making me sad at this point....miss that guy. We could really use a shooter right now.
:lol:
Ha, probably time for an update. I miss that whole squad.

GrantDuck
Senior

Post by GrantDuck »

ASU Game
It's weird that the Arizona game isn't swapped onto a Thursday. Almost always we swap the game days home/away. Will be another game with both teams hungry and desperate for a win. We need to dominate the interior like we did against them in game 1.

As for Dorsey:

For all the Dorsey bashing that took place on the Interwebs, he sure as hell carried us in March for 2 straight seasons. Clutch, clutch player.
Kyle's Brother
Three Star Recruit

Post by Kyle's Brother »

Hurley has replaced Boyle as my least favorite person in college hoops. Biggest ref-baiting crybaby I've ever seen. Ever. The sweep against ASU's band of floppers would almost save the season for me.
Merganzer
Senior

Post by Merganzer »

Kyle's Brother wrote:Hurley has replaced Boyle as my least favorite person in college hoops. Biggest ref-baiting crybaby I've ever seen. Ever. The sweep against ASU's band of floppers would almost save the season for me.
It's close between Hurley & Boyle. Hurley and the Floppers are louder and cheaper if you will. But you have to give Boyle Dis-credit for the smugness he and the 'Loes disseminate.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Merganzer wrote:
Kyle's Brother wrote:Hurley has replaced Boyle as my least favorite person in college hoops. Biggest ref-baiting crybaby I've ever seen. Ever. The sweep against ASU's band of floppers would almost save the season for me.
It's close between Hurley & Boyle. Hurley and the Floppers are louder and cheaper if you will. But you have to give Boyle Dis-credit for the smugness he and the 'Loes disseminate.
I'd say the top 3 complainers in the conference are Hurley, Boyle, and Sean Miller.
Kyle's Brother
Three Star Recruit

Post by Kyle's Brother »

Anyone know if FS1 has spoiler-free replays of games? Just noticed the time is 8:30 PST... I'm in Durham and I'm not thrilled about staying up until 2am to watch a game on a weekday.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Looks like Oregon is going to get the win tonight. It's actually been a decent performance by them, besides maybe their 3-point shooting.
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

They do everything in their power to lose the game. Altman's closeout "offense" doesn't work when no one can make plays.

Good resume win, though.
Merganzer
Senior

Post by Merganzer »

greenyellow wrote:Looks like Oregon is going to get the win tonight. It's actually been a decent performance by them, besides maybe their 3-point shooting.
Yes, save for the 25% on 3's to 33.3% for ASU, FG% ORE 41.3, ASU 38.6, Rebounds ORE 40, ASU 32, Assists ORE 14 ASU 11, Turnovers ORE 7 ASU 8. Holder was held scoreless for the game, 0-6 shooting. ASU came in averaging 44 points in second half, scored 28.
Everythingsducky
Senior

Post by Everythingsducky »

Officiating on both sides was freaking putrid. There were way too many misses by the refs on both sides. I have no idea what the requirements to be a PAC-12 ref are, but they have to be lower than those to ref a middle school. An abomination, and hoops reffing follows the absolute awful football refereeing. Total disgrace. Will anyone ever address the joke this conference officiating has become? Who is accountable? Will Scott ever pull his blind ass out of the sand? This conference is a joke. And I’m bitching after a Duck win.
ncduck
Senior

Post by ncduck »

Kyle's Brother wrote:Anyone know if FS1 has spoiler-free replays of games? Just noticed the time is 8:30 PST... I'm in Durham and I'm not thrilled about staying up until 2am to watch a game on a weekday.
Sorry to say, our only reair is on FS2 at 4am ET.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Good win for ducks. Just too little, too late for tournament implications.

Here’s to finishing the season strong!

duckfan96
Senior

Post by duckfan96 »

Unless they win the pac 12 tourney right? That’s a automatic bid?