Kenny Wooten to Return for Sophomore Season

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

Alan
Senior

Re: Kenny Wooten to Return for Sophomore Season

Post by Alan »

What I said the date that Brown or anyone else would have to declare for the draft by? Thanks
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Juice wrote:
Everythingsducky wrote:
OregonFan4Life wrote:
Duck24 wrote:Wooten, Norris and Bol protecting the rim next year. As Big Suke says, my “sports pants are getting tight.” Then throw in a lanky 6’8 SF in Lou King. That’s some serious length at the 3-5. And then if Troy Brown came back. That’s enough to make me quickly forget about Michael Jord...I mean Elijah Brown.
The idea of a starting lineup of...

Brandon Williams
Troy Brown
Lou King
Kenny Wooten
Bol Bol

Makes me very happy! Let’s hope Troy Brown comes back.

Sorry I left Prichard out Prichard fans, maybe he’d end up starting instead of Brandon Williams, but I don’t think he’s as good as Brandon Williams. Though the college level is drastically different is who knows. Besides, it’s Altman’s decision to make not mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fantasy-land. No way in H*ll Pritchard doesn't start next year. Get serious. Without him last year, they lose a bunch more games. He is the glue, and the only real experienced player the Ducks have. He will be even better next year, and hopefully will have better players around him.
Yeah I agree... this will not be a Casey Benson/Payton Pritchard situation next year with Pritchard/Richardson
I don’t think Richardson would start over Pritchard but if Brandon Williams commit that’s a different story, at least in my opinion. I personally could see Brandon Williams starting at PG next season if he’s a duck, I think he’s a special player with an amazing offensive skill set. But if Troy Brown goes to the draft then I would think Pritchard would start with Williams, but I don’t know who would be the PG and who would be the SG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
oregontrack
All Pac-12

Post by oregontrack »

pritchard is the starting point guard next year regardless of what brandon williams chooses to do.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

oregontrack wrote:pritchard is the starting point guard next year regardless of what brandon williams chooses to do.
Ditto. Altman said he put more on his plate this year than he has for any Sophomore he's coached. PP is going to look like a Wizard with shooters next to him.
UofDuck
Senior

Kenny Wooten to Return for Sophomore Season

Post by UofDuck »

Duck07 wrote:
oregontrack wrote:pritchard is the starting point guard next year regardless of what brandon williams chooses to do.
Ditto. Altman said he put more on his plate this year than he has for any Sophomore he's coached. PP is going to look like a Wizard with shooters next to him.
Agree with both of you. He is what college point guards are suppose to be. Heady, crafty and great handles and just enough outside range to keep teams honest. Get some shooters around him that can also get to rim and watch out.