Elite 8: #2 Oregon vs #1 Notre Dame (Mon 6 PM ESPN)

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

OregonFan4Life
All-American

Re: Elite 8: #2 Oregon vs #1 Notre Dame (Mon 6 PM ESPN)

Post by OregonFan4Life »

nogerO wrote:Notre Dame came out and bullied the ducks and the refs let them get away with it. Hate to say this but KG got out-coached in the second half and made no adjustments. Oregon stood around and watched as Notre Dame got every loose ball and way too many rebounds. Great season but this team has to get tougher to advance. I thought the Ducks should have went to man to man defense against the bigger but slower Irish. Great year though, very fun to watch.
Couldn’t agree more, I kept questioning why Graves stuck with that zone cause clearly it didn’t work at all, Notre Dame made it look like a swish cheese defense with their impressive off ball movement. A soft zone like that is very difficult against a motion team like Notre Dame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
shoparound
Four Star Recruit

Post by shoparound »

I think if we made those wide open shots in the beginning of the 2nd half, it might have put the game away with the speed of scoring.
Unfortunately that's not how it went down. I'm surprised we didn't see Mallory Mcguire with more minutes in this game. The battle under the basket was pretty intense.
oregontrack
All Pac-12

Post by oregontrack »

i daresay notre dame may have just been the better team.
ImageImageImageImageImage