Pac-12 Predictions

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

Merganzer
Senior

Pac-12 Predictions

Post by Merganzer »

https://www.ncaa.com/news/basketball-me ... all-season

12. Chase Jeter has a big year, but Arizona misses the NCAA tournament,The Wildcats’ roster looks bleak at the moment.

16. Kris Wilkes wins Pac-12 Player of the Year. Aaron Holiday and Thomas Welsh are out at UCLA. Wilkes averaged 13.7 points as a freshman and should improve with more opportunity and a summer in the weight room. He could average 20 as a sophomore.

18. USC makes the NCAA tournament. The Trojans lost some key pieces, but the roster just makes more sense now. Bennie Boatwright struggles as a role player but has the talent to carry a team.

52. Oregon has a bounce back year. The addition of Bol Bol helps. Last year’s young Ducks have another season of experience.
northbeachsf
Freshman

Re: Pac-12 Predictions

Post by northbeachsf »

Merganzer wrote:https://www.ncaa.com/news/basketball-me ... all-season

12. Chase Jeter has a big year, but Arizona misses the NCAA tournament,The Wildcats’ roster looks bleak at the moment.

16. Kris Wilkes wins Pac-12 Player of the Year. Aaron Holiday and Thomas Welsh are out at UCLA. Wilkes averaged 13.7 points as a freshman and should improve with more opportunity and a summer in the weight room. He could average 20 as a sophomore.

18. USC makes the NCAA tournament. The Trojans lost some key pieces, but the roster just makes more sense now. Bennie Boatwright struggles as a role player but has the talent to carry a team.

52. Oregon has a bounce back year. The addition of Bol Bol helps. Last year’s young Ducks have another season of experience.
Thanks for the good read!

12. Agree that Jeter has a big year. I think Arizona will sneak in to the NCAA tourney. They still have quite a bit of talent.
16. Agree with this.
18. USC is NIT bound.
52. Agree