WBB #3 Oregon @ Utah St. Wed.Nov 14 (Check local Listings)

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

Merganzer
Senior

WBB #3 Oregon @ Utah St. Wed.Nov 14 (Check local Listings)

Post by Merganzer »

Media Options: https://goducks.com/schedule.aspx?path=wbball

#3 Oregon 2-0
Utah State 0-1: lost @ WSU, 72-61
Merganzer
Senior

Re: WBB #3 Oregon @ Utah St. Wed.Nov 14 (Check local Listing

Post by Merganzer »

So, after the last game, make sure to check everything! Right now my Xfinity listing for Pac-12 Oregon has a repeat of a Volleyball game ending at 7:00, and a Live game, Utah @ Oregon, starting at 7:00, so it doesn't seem that the basketball game, that starts @ 6:00 will be available. As far as Live Streaming, the game is coming through the Mountain West Network, so who knows if that will work as well as Oregon Live for the Syracuse game.
Merganzer
Senior

Post by Merganzer »

http://www.espn.com/womens-college-bask ... =401094387

Oregon 88 USU 58
Ruthy Hebard led 5 Ducks in double figures with 20, 5/6 shooting, 10/10 from the free throw line, also in double figures,Sabrina Ionescu, 15, Erin Boley, 14, freshman, Taylor Chavez with 13 and Satou Sabally, 12.
gogreen55
Senior

Post by gogreen55 »

Just like last game, Sabally plays 27 minutes and only collects 1 rebound. The past 54 minutes, our tall, athletic forward has collected a grand total of 2 rebounds. I know it is only a 2 game stretch and all that, but it is something to keep an eye on. The Ducks have virtually no chance of making the Final 4 if Sabally doesn't start displaying more desire to rebound. I would think that Graves is conveying this message to her, unless he is asleep at the wheel.
nogerO
Senior

Post by nogerO »

gogreen55 wrote:Just like last game, Sabally plays 27 minutes and only collects 1 rebound. The past 54 minutes, our tall, athletic forward has collected a grand total of 2 rebounds. I know it is only a 2 game stretch and all that, but it is something to keep an eye on. The Ducks have virtually no chance of making the Final 4 if Sabally doesn't start displaying more desire to rebound. I would think that Graves is conveying this message to her, unless he is asleep at the wheel.
It's maddening to watch Satou shoot and then either stand there or head back down court. A large percentage of the time your shot will come right back to you if you just follow it.
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine