CJ Walker Edit: QUACK!

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

Merganzer
Senior

Re: CJ Walker Edit: QUACK!

Post by Merganzer »

brich75 wrote:He is long lean and ultra athletic. So compare him to any starter on North Carolina, Kuntucky, Duke
Josh Jackson, formerly Kansas, now on the Phoenix Suns.
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

Duck07 wrote:
greenyellow wrote:I'm trying to find a comparable NBA/Oregon player and drawing a bit of a blank. I want to say he's got the driving/scoring ability of Dillon Brooks with the athleticism of Jordan Bell/Kenny Wooten but I'm sure there are better players to compare him to.
A hyper athletic Malik Hairston.
I liked Malik, but he was nothing like Walker. Malik had avg length and athleticism, Walker is above avg in both areas.
pudgejeff
Senior
GM: Sacramento Kings GM

Post by pudgejeff »

buckmarkduck wrote:
Duck07 wrote:
greenyellow wrote:I'm trying to find a comparable NBA/Oregon player and drawing a bit of a blank. I want to say he's got the driving/scoring ability of Dillon Brooks with the athleticism of Jordan Bell/Kenny Wooten but I'm sure there are better players to compare him to.
A hyper athletic Malik Hairston.
I liked Malik, but he was nothing like Walker. Malik had avg length and athleticism, Walker is above avg in both areas.
Also Malik was extraordinarily coordinated and skilled, honestly I see nothing alike in these two.
duckduckgoose
Five Star Recruit

Post by duckduckgoose »

I love the play about a minute in where he goes up to block a shot and whacks his head on the backboard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

Merganzer wrote:
brich75 wrote:He is long lean and ultra athletic. So compare him to any starter on North Carolina, Kuntucky, Duke
Josh Jackson, formerly Kansas, now on the Phoenix Suns.
I like this one.
Zyme
All Pac-12
GM: New York Knicks GM

Post by Zyme »

northbeachsf wrote:My God!!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pq9c0MeLwB4
:shock:
He seems to have a problem hitting his head on the backboard. Seems like a good prob to have but damn.
DASL1 Rings: '93, '94

K's HOF:
Mark "Wholly Mammoth" Eaton | Retired 2002, age 44: 24 min/8pts/8reb/1stl/2.5 blks/1 TO
Michael "Sweet Home" Ansley | Retired 2007, age 42: 33 min/16pts/8 reb/1.5stl/.5 blks/.5 TO Lifetime .550 shooting %
Gheorghe "Ghiţă (Ghitza, Little George)" Mureșan | Retired 2008, age 36: 35Min/16.2pt/12.2reb/2.1ast/1.6stl/2.9blk/1.3TO (.461/.715/.000)