Oregon @ Colorado (Sat 6:30 Pac-12 Net)

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

Oregon Ownage
All-American
GM: Dallas Mavericks

Re: Oregon @ Colorado (Sat 6:30 Pac-12 Net)

Post by Oregon Ownage »

OregonFan4Life wrote:Maybe Altman did peak with the Final Four team, starting to feel like a possibility.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

This guy
shoparound
Four Star Recruit

Post by shoparound »

Well the last bit of hope of this being a good team just vanished.
This team is terrible, what a horrible sense of team chemistry they have. I almost compare to the UCLA years that became controversial from bullying. There's just a sense of they don't care or they hate each other.
Merganzer
Senior

Post by Merganzer »

shoparound wrote:Well the last bit of hope of this being a good team just vanished.
This team is terrible, what a horrible sense of team chemistry they have. I almost compare to the UCLA years that became controversial from bullying. There's just a sense of they don't care or they hate each other.
There is a line of thought that apathy towards someone, some thing is actually a deeper condition than is hatred, and I feel that is what we are observing with this team. Halfway through the conference season and they still look like they have just met each other, and have no interest in working together. What makes it really bad is that of the returning players, who'd be looked to lead the team out of this situation, Pritchard & White are having enough trouble with their own games to lift the team as a whole, and Wooten is too focused on tying to whack every shot that goes up to realize there is a problem.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Bad loss no doubt. In many ways...

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13