Pac-12 is crazy

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Pac-12 is crazy

Post by UOducksTK1 »

So Washington wins at Arizona And is running away with the pac-12.

Get this, Stanford destroyed osu, in Corvallis.

And then wazzu beats Arizona state, in Tempe by 21 points?!?! Lol what?

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
nogerO
Senior

Re: Pac-12 is crazy

Post by nogerO »

UOducksTK1 wrote:So Washington wins at Arizona And is running away with the pac-12.

It's not crazy, its Weak AF...right now, top 10 teams would rout every team in the PAC this year.
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
Merganzer
Senior

Post by Merganzer »

nogerO wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:So Washington wins at Arizona And is running away with the pac-12.

It's not crazy, its Weak AF...right now, top 10 teams would rout every team in the PAC this year.
Yep, the 1 bid team should probably be involved in the play-in games, on the Tuesday or Wednesday before the tournament actually starts on Thursday & Friday.
bigsugarduck
Five Star Recruit

Post by bigsugarduck »

No reason why Oregon could not finish 2nd in the league if they round into form....Then good shot at taking league bid from Washington in the pac-12 tourney.....mmmmm that would be delish.
Stewart Mandel-"From a purely aesthetic standpoint, I much prefer to watch a good spread-rushing offense over a traditional Power-I offense, and Oregon's has been the most fun by far for the past several years. It's fast, its precise, and when Chip Kelly has the right quarterback (Dixon, Masoli) at the helm, the possibility of someone ripping off a 60-yard run exists on nearly every play."
northbeachsf
Freshman

Post by northbeachsf »

bigsugarduck wrote:No reason why Oregon could not finish 2nd in the league if they round into form....Then good shot at taking league bid from Washington in the pac-12 tourney.....mmmmm that would be delish.
I have no idea while I still believe this team can win the Pac-12 conference tourney, but I do.
shoparound
Four Star Recruit

Post by shoparound »

It'd be hilarious if we snatch that bid from from Washington or OSU.
Merganzer
Senior

Post by Merganzer »

northbeachsf wrote:
bigsugarduck wrote:No reason why Oregon could not finish 2nd in the league if they round into form....Then good shot at taking league bid from Washington in the pac-12 tourney.....mmmmm that would be delish.
I have no idea while I still believe this team can win the Pac-12 conference tourney, but I do.
UW pretty much has #1 locked up at 10-0, 4 teams, OSU, ASU, USC & Utah, tied for 2nd, 6-4. Oregon, Arizona, UCLA & Stanford @ 5-5. Oregon has games remaining: Stanford @ home, @ OSU @ USC @ UCLA, ASU & AZ @ home @ WSU @ Washington.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by UOducksTK1 »

nogerO wrote:

ASU beat the country's #1 team, and has been pretty good at home minus a loss to Utah. Yet they receive their biggest loss (margin of 21 points) at home against Wazzu.

That's pretty crazy. It's definitely a weak conference, but I've seen some shocking scores week to week.

nogerO
Senior

Post by nogerO »

UOducksTK1 wrote:
nogerO wrote:

ASU beat the country's #1 team, and has been pretty good at home minus a loss to Utah. Yet they receive their biggest loss (margin of 21 points) at home against Wazzu.

That's pretty crazy. It's definitely a weak conference, but I've seen some shocking scores week to week.
Yep but it was very early in the season before teams started figuring it out. Look at Syracuse.
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Again wazzu had lost 11 of their last 12, and their only win during that time was a home win against a terrible Cal team. Where ASU is in 2nd place in the Pac-12 and had won 4 of their last 5.

Huge upset that no one saw coming, winning on the road by 21 might be the craziest Pac-12 score I've seen in a while. But agree to disagree!

greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Wazzu is up by 12 at half over Arizona on the road while Utah just pulled off a big comeback against UCLA to get the LA road sweep.
Merganzer
Senior

Post by Merganzer »

greenyellow wrote:Wazzu is up by 12 at half over Arizona on the road while Utah just pulled off a big comeback against UCLA to get the LA road sweep.
Cougars expand their halftime lead, beat the Wildcats by 14, 69-55. As bad as it is @ Oregon< Bol injury, its even worse at Arizona.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Ernie Kent is hitting his stride!

woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

OMG! Somebody "MOOOooov"ed!
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!