WBB: Semis #4 UCLA vs. #1 Oregon 6:00 Saturday (Pac-12 Net)

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

Duck07
All-American

Re: WBB: Semis #4 UCLA vs. #1 Oregon 6:00 Saturday (Pac-12 N

Post by Duck07 »

shoparound wrote:Quick look over the beavers forums and they are upset with how many bs calls went our way in that game. what game were they watching lol
Ruthy does camp in the lane a lot and I'm always afraid she's going to get called for using a hook but they also missed plenty on UCLA too. It's that the P12 officials are just straight up bad.
Merganzer
Senior

Post by Merganzer »

shoparound wrote:Quick look over the beavers forums and they are upset with how many bs calls went our way in that game. what game were they watching lol
They saw the version through orange lenses. It is a fascinating experience to check that Forum out... A place where Sabrina & Graves are both "overrated" and everything that is always said about the football team.
gogreen55
Senior

Post by gogreen55 »

Duck07 wrote:My video stream froze and I only had the audio for the end. Not sure why the would have tried the "quick 2" method with not timeouts left.
Fortunately for the Ducks, Kennedy Burke just temporarily lost her mind. She could seemingly do no wrong against the Ducks this season prior to that, so she was due to give us a break.

This type of game is great experience for the Ducks. The more gritty, hard fought games they experience now, the more prepared they will be to handle similar situations in the later rounds of the NCAA tourney.
nogerO
Senior

Post by nogerO »

My “Bazooka” moment of the game was with 4.1 seconds left and the ducks up by three, Sabrina calmly stepped to the line and put the dagger in UCLA’s heart and she loudly yelled at the bruins “game over! She hit the next FT and UCLA was so demoralized they didn’t even try to score. That lady is a straight up beast! Now to figure out a way to beat a very good team that is hell bent on revenge for the 40 point ass whipping at home the ducks administered the last time these teams met in Palo Alto. Did the ducks get in their heads or will it be a war? Can’t wait to see...
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
bigsugarduck
Five Star Recruit

Post by bigsugarduck »

nogerO wrote:My “Bazooka” moment of the game was with 4.1 seconds left and the ducks up by three, Sabrina calmly stepped to the line and put the dagger in UCLA’s heart and she loudly yelled at the bruins “game over! She hit the next FT and UCLA was so demoralized they didn’t even try to score. That lady is a straight up beast! Now to figure out a way to beat a very good team that is hell bent on revenge for the 40 point ass whipping at home the ducks administered the last time these teams met in Palo Alto. Did the ducks get in their heads or will it be a war? Can’t wait to see...
Oh didn't catch that! Lets face it, SI played one of her worst games last night...but I'd take her to step up and bang home two free throws for the win over anyone in the country....STEELY!
Stewart Mandel-"From a purely aesthetic standpoint, I much prefer to watch a good spread-rushing offense over a traditional Power-I offense, and Oregon's has been the most fun by far for the past several years. It's fast, its precise, and when Chip Kelly has the right quarterback (Dixon, Masoli) at the helm, the possibility of someone ripping off a 60-yard run exists on nearly every play."
Merganzer
Senior

Post by Merganzer »