Senior

Re: WBB Championship #2 Stanford vs #1 Oregon Sunday 5:00 ES

Post by rockthief »

good grief 4 of 17
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Oregon’s offense is very stale and looks like they can’t hit the broad side of a barn. They look like the men’s team and the men’s team looked like the women’s team last night.
maxduck
Senior

Post by maxduck »

Looks like Oregon has tired legs, shooting is way off. My fear does Oregon stay in the West if they get blown out?
rockthief
Senior

Post by rockthief »

come on Boley and Hebard
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Just forfeit and wait for the big dance. Feels like their will to win isn’t there. No offball movement, no blocking out, this isn’t the Oregon team we know and it must be due to fatigue. Obviously I’m joking about forfeiting but this doesn’t look good.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

OregonFan4Life wrote:Just forfeit and wait for the big dance. Feels like their will to win isn’t there. No offball movement, no blocking out, this isn’t the Oregon team we know and it must be due to fatigue. Obviously I’m joking about forfeiting but this doesn’t look good.
No, you're just on another one of your typical insufferable rants.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Sabally might need 3 more talks with Coach Graves.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Duck07 wrote:
OregonFan4Life wrote:Just forfeit and wait for the big dance. Feels like their will to win isn’t there. No offball movement, no blocking out, this isn’t the Oregon team we know and it must be due to fatigue. Obviously I’m joking about forfeiting but this doesn’t look good.
No, you're just on another one of your typical insufferable rants.
And you’re on your typical high horse. That was a joke about forfeiting and I even said it was due to fatigue for this team. But I know it’s fun to put people down on an anonymous forum so whatever floats your boat.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

OregonFan4Life wrote:And you’re on your typical high horse. That was a joke about forfeiting and I even said it was due to fatigue for this team. But I know it’s fun to put people down on an anonymous forum so whatever floats your boat.
Before the forfeit comment you were already going off about the players effort trying to denigrate them by your comparison with the mens team. You love to constantly rip into any players effort whenever things aren't going 100 our way in games. It's beyond obnoxious but its what we've all come to expect from you.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Tough first half but still doable. I was worried about Oregon meeting Stanford in the championship game, Stanford has a deep roster and a deep hunger for revenge. Hopefully Graves kept some of Michael Jordan’s secret stuff to give the players during halftime.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

This has just been an ugly game all-around. Both teams are shooting below 35%. Oregon is kinda lucky to only be down 9 at half.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

Only down 9 at half but a better 2nd Quarter. Really gotta move the ball around better so we can start hitting shots in rhythm.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Duck07 wrote:
OregonFan4Life wrote:And you’re on your typical high horse. That was a joke about forfeiting and I even said it was due to fatigue for this team. But I know it’s fun to put people down on an anonymous forum so whatever floats your boat.
Before the forfeit comment you were already going off about the players effort trying to denigrate them by your comparison with the mens team. You love to constantly rip into any players effort whenever things aren't going 100 our way in games. It's beyond obnoxious but its what we've all come to expect from you.
Or rather it fits your narrative of me to help you saddle up on your high horse. Nothing I said was false, I didn’t even criticize their effort. I said they look like the men’s team cause the offense was stale and shooting was not good at all, will you disagree with that? The difference is the men’s team had confidence/effort issues this season while the women’s team is flat out tired, which is understandable and reasonable.

Anyways you can reply and I’m sure I’d read it if you do but I’m done arguing with you, I hardly ever reply to people criticizing me in the fashion that you did cause it’s pointless. People here have called me out but did it without insulting or criticizing me and I’ve apologized if it was necessary. To posts like this though, it honestly makes me chuckle cause if I was that obnoxious you would’ve blocked me by now.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

greenyellow wrote:This has just been an ugly game all-around. Both teams are shooting below 35%. Oregon is kinda lucky to only be down 9 at half.
I was actually thinking the same thing, with how the game has gone specifically from an energy perspective it feels like a 20+ point game right now. Luckily Stanford has missed a lot of open shots too. I wouldn’t say I’m confident Oregon wins but Sabrina’s mid range success give me some hope for sure. She’ll need to continue to hit those shots with the pick and roll for Oregon to come back and win
bigsugarduck
Five Star Recruit

Post by bigsugarduck »

greenyellow wrote:This has just been an ugly game all-around. Both teams are shooting below 35%. Oregon is kinda lucky to only be down 9 at half.
Okay....Stanford with the gut punch....Oregon looking flat...but I would not be all that comfortable with 9 points on the Ducks if I were Stanford. I would not count on Oregon missing the next 5 wide open 3 point shorts....it's going to go down to the wire...
Stewart Mandel-"From a purely aesthetic standpoint, I much prefer to watch a good spread-rushing offense over a traditional Power-I offense, and Oregon's has been the most fun by far for the past several years. It's fast, its precise, and when Chip Kelly has the right quarterback (Dixon, Masoli) at the helm, the possibility of someone ripping off a 60-yard run exists on nearly every play."