jacob.mox
High School Drop Out

Some Good Ionescu Stats In Here

Post by jacob.mox »

bigsugarduck
Five Star Recruit

Re: Some Good Ionescu Stats In Here

Post by bigsugarduck »

In an annals of Womens College Hoops, where will Ionsecue place should she deliver a NCAA title to Oregon? She's gotta be in the top 10 by now, right? Top 5? Top 2-3 if she does what she came back for....?
Stewart Mandel-"From a purely aesthetic standpoint, I much prefer to watch a good spread-rushing offense over a traditional Power-I offense, and Oregon's has been the most fun by far for the past several years. It's fast, its precise, and when Chip Kelly has the right quarterback (Dixon, Masoli) at the helm, the possibility of someone ripping off a 60-yard run exists on nearly every play."
Kimber45
Three Star Recruit

Post by Kimber45 »

In an annals of Womens College Hoops, where will Ionsecue place should she deliver a NCAA title to Oregon? She's gotta be in the top 10 by now, right? Top 5? Top 2-3 if she does what she came back for....?
Where would she go too? To the NBA subsidized WNBA?

You could canvas the UO undergraduate student body tomorrow and put together a rec league men's team that would be competitive with the UO women's basketball team.

Ionescue is a good basketball player.

For a girl.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

Kimber45 wrote:

You could canvas the UO undergraduate student body tomorrow and put together a rec league men's team that would be competitive with the UO women's basketball team.

For a girl.
I don't understand this post unless its just all about your own insecurity. The truth is that a group of undergrad males already do practice regularly with the Women's team and yes, they are better then the women are. So what?
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

Kimber45 wrote:

For a girl.
Umm...someone sounds threatened. WTF was the point of this post?
GrandpaDuck
Senior

Post by GrandpaDuck »

Phenom wrote: ......
Umm...someone sounds threatened. WTF was the point of this post?
It's an election year! We need a poll.

A) A troll post receiving at least 2 bites
B) Asssholerly
C) All the Above
Merganzer
Senior

Post by Merganzer »

Kimber45
Three Star Recruit

Post by Kimber45 »

I don't understand this post unless its just all about your own insecurity. The truth is that a group of undergrad males already do practice regularly with the Women's team and yes, they are better then the women are. So what?
You attack me personally for being 'insecure' than then proceed to confirm my point by acknowledging that men are better at sportsball than women.

I believe that men and women are equal. Therefore they should be evaluated as such.

To Grandpa's poll, C is the answer.

To my point, being the best 'female' basketball player is a great thing, I just hope for a future someday when men and women will not be treated differently based upon their assumed genders.