Beavers are 45-4

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Alan
Senior

Re: Beavers are 45-4

Post by Alan »

duckfan22 wrote:Only time i ever gave Miller the time of day was watching Todd Mckim ask Ralph what his team
had to do for that nights game to win. Ralph being Ralph set back in his chair looked Todd straight
in the eyes and said "well Todd its simple, we have to score more points" Todd looked like he had
just been hit by a truck..Had nothing after that....I still laugh at that one. Todd was not one of my favs.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , wish I,would have seen that, but it was classic
cordy02c
Senior

Post by cordy02c »

Their top pitcher is a sex offender from a juvenile offense when he was 15. big story up on o-live about it
gogreen55
Senior

Post by gogreen55 »

cordy02c wrote:Their top pitcher is a sex offender from a juvenile offense when he was 15. big story up on o-live about it
This must be some mistake. They only do things "the right way" in Cowvallis.
oregontrack
All Pac-12

Post by oregontrack »

if i'm the AD and/or president, i take the decision out of pat casey's hands and make a statement that he will not be available the remainder of the postseason.
ImageImageImageImageImage
UofDuck
Senior

Post by UofDuck »

Such a black eye for the Beavs
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

This is a tough situation. You hope he learned and grew from this, he was young. However most of the time child molesters as teens become child molesters as adults, usually because family is embarrassed and want to cover it up under the rug. If he has never received counseling, no way he should be playing baseball. If he and his family did their due diligence and did lengthy therapy and counseling and he truly has come over this demon, then, I don't see the issue with playing him. Though I can say, one thing that won't help is hating and shaming him, that never solves anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nogerO
Senior

Post by nogerO »

Biggus Duckus wrote:If I can't shame a teenager for molesting a 4-6 year old, then what the hell am I even on this planet for

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
FIXED
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Shame the act, not the teenager.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk